It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Chief Dr Gupta boasts Herd Immunity but 4 in 10 Measles cases originated from Vaccine itself

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

So moving the goalposts.

Now you've gone from the vaccine itself does not work to blaming it on human error or corruption in the supply chain? The one is very different from the other.

I would have no problem moving it to corruption of all sorts. It's a money making venture first and foremost for the manufacturers. Like any business, they want to cut corners, cut costs, make as much money as possible, and mitigate damages and protect their reputation. They do it in the food industry and just about any other corporate industry. Why should it be any different in healthcare? Merck, maker of the MMR, were sued by the US gov't for millions of dollars because they hid the dangerous side effects of Vioxx that killed 80,000 people. If that doesn't make people want to double check things, that's fine, but it works on me. Right now, Merck is in the court system fighting its OWN doctors who allege that the mumps portion of the MMR is not as effective as Merck claims. Meanwhile, 3 summers ago, mumps raged across North America. I'd say all this is VERY relevant.

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 01:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: highvein
I'm old enough, I'm immune.

Same here.
When I was young, measles were considered a common children's disease. I had them, my brothers and sisters had them, all my friends had them as far as I am aware of. Now we all are (really) immune, because we went the way that nature works.
For the records: My dad was a (fairly famous) medical doctor. Not for a moment did he panic when we got them or did he imply that this was a serious disease.

As you are knowledgable about this topic: Can you explain to me why on earth the perception has now changed that measles seem to be up there in the same league as the bubonic plague and Ebola?

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Artesia

I call BS on the original post.

Once you get past the sgtreport and natural blaze and healthnutnews and read the original paper - for some reason, none of those sites linked to it (funny dat!) - you'll see some stuff they forgot to mention.

Like "During measles outbreaks, it is important to be able to rapidly distinguish between measles cases and vaccine reactions to avoid unnecessary outbreak response measures such as case isolation and contact investigations."

And "Since approximately 5% of recipients of measles virus-containing vaccine experience rash and fever which may be indistinguishable from measles (9), it is very important to identify vaccine reactions to avoid unnecessary isolation of the patient, as well as the need for contact tracing and other labor-intensive public health interventions."

And "Of the 194 measles virus sequences obtained in the United States in 2015, 73 were identified as vaccine sequences (R. J. McNall, unpublished data). In contrast, only 11 of 542 cases genotyped in the National Reference Center for Measles, Mumps, and Rubella in Germany were associated with the vaccine virus."

If you want to read the paper itself, it's here.

If you it's all a bit confusing, it means that a lot of the measles "cases" were not measles but an adverse reaction with similar symptoms. Before you start pulling that apart, consider what the word "symptoms" mean. To the doctors, it means these people don't need to be isolated because they are not infectious. It also means that some vaccines appear to have a greater rate of adverse reaction, although it's hardly a meaningful sample. It also means you're very unlikely to die or develop long term chronic conditions (like I did).

Of course, if you're emotionally invested in an oppositional view that disregards primary sources or any kind of critical thought, don't mind me or the original paper.
edit on 11-5-2019 by Whodathunkdatcheese because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I would hope that the "uneducated" of "society" just remembers that "medical science" is not an "exact science ". Which is why they make you sign a "waiver" before they "help you" sou you can't take "legal action" against them if/when their trial, test, experiments do not work... You could let them stab you and inject whatever. It may, or my not help you. If it doesn't help? What can you do about it? If it does something it shouldn't to ill effect? What can you do about it?

Anyone that lets "scientists"/experimenters stab them and inject "something" into them when they ain't sick. Because it "could help" is an idiot!
Like AIDDs, intead of trying to create a "cure" for uncivilized/human behavior. Start inforcing civilized standards. Most of the "medical issues" will go away.
Don't relinquish personal choice and your sovereignty, or be forced to be injected with "experiments" .
The medical "science" field is like a used car lot. They'll "sell" you anything.
These same people that are so concerned about life and civilization. Are the same people that have no issue unduing a life, because the "mom" made a "mistake".

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: SacredLore

You sure that it wasn't measles but Chicken Pox - I remember parents holding Chicken Pox parties. I did not get CP when I was young - I got it when in my 40s and it was no picnic.

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

Yes, I checked with my sister. We both had both children's diseases, measles and chicken pox (and others). We also got vaccinated, for polio, tetanus (we always had dogs) and more.

Something is very fishy with this massive propaganda for measles vaccinations. Did the world of diseases really change dramatically within in 50 years? If it did, then I would suspect vaccinating for Measles is absolutely contra-productive: Vaccinated children never gain full immunity against measles and then fall prey to the disease at an age where it may indeed cause complications. But even so: Maybe environmental influences like abuse of medical and recreational drugs, pollution etc. have harmed our resistance in general to a degree where formerly harmless diseases like measles now suddenly are a major threat?

Whatever. The solution is obviously LESS measels vaccinations, not MORE. Let your (healthy) children have the disease at an age where it was normal to contract it 50 years ago. Talk to your grandparents or other old people for a fresh perspective on life.

And to the die-hard defenders of Big Pharma: Why the fuss about people who refuse the measles vaccination? YOU and your children can get the vaccine. If it works you will be totally safe, forever. Evolution will sort out the rest, won't it?

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

So are ad hominem attacks, which are common among individuals in the pro-vaccine camp.

[
edit on 16-5-2019 by drussell41 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join