It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Curious Case of Felix Sater

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   
It’s possible he calls me today. I gave him my number. He wants to discuss his book project. I hope I don’t get nervous if he really calls and act like an idiot, but when you’ve researched someone for awhile they almost take on this fictional character in your mind. So this notion he might call my phone today makes me feel strange, I’ll be honest. I’m also wondering if he’s going to say all of this is wrong. LMAO

Anyway, if he calls today if you guys have anything you want asked, let me know soon.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   
It’s a pretty surreal yet cool experience to shoot the shhh with Mr. Sater over FaceTime. Not something I’d have ever anticipated as being the result of countless hours of research. Super chill cool guy. Bottom line he has a book team and agent he’s working with but may want me to join the team. I don’t even want to get my hopes up - sounds too cool to actually happen to my life. But he didn’t come out and say any of my work was flat out wrong, so take that for what it’s worth. I’ll drop in again soon but most of my research is now likely going to be twitter threads versus both places.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   
👉Too cool. 👈

Hopefully Felix will come out swinging for the deep state international inc., get some real kudos for his counterintel work, and clear Prez Trump of this nasty Russia-lie-coup.

We really need some heroes at this point in history, Felix....are you one?

If he's writing a book you'd be a GREAT research assistant at the very least, U.

<< 15  16  17   >>

join