It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Curiositystream gift

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   
So I got a subscription for one year to this! I guess someone was noticed my awe when seeing those commercials and got me the hook up!
If you like watching documentaries like I do then this is the place to go. I had my doubts that it was as cool as advertised but those doubts went out the window the minute I got logged in. I didn't get a 4K subscription which is good seeings as I have nothing to take advantage of 4K and most probably never will but this is amazing dude!
If you know someone that is into watching documentaries than this is a perfect thing to get someone.
I came up with a reason to go home early just to get this set up and don't regret any minute of doing so!

Just wanted to let you users know of the awesomeness!

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

$3 is not bad

they have a big library?
i dig me some documentaries

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
a reply to: Allaroundyou

$3 is not bad

they have a big library?
i dig me some documentaries

So far ya they seem to have a huge library.
I’ve been stuck on the butterfly affect series.
For the price I say get it man!
And plus you got new TV so take advantage dude.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
So I got a subscription for one year to this! I guess someone was noticed my awe when seeing those commercials and got me the hook up!
If you like watching documentaries like I do then this is the place to go. I had my doubts that it was as cool as advertised but those doubts went out the window the minute I got logged in. I didn't get a 4K subscription which is good seeings as I have nothing to take advantage of 4K and most probably never will but this is amazing dude!
If you know someone that is into watching documentaries than this is a perfect thing to get someone.
I came up with a reason to go home early just to get this set up and don't regret any minute of doing so!

Just wanted to let you users know of the awesomeness!

Yeah...been on to it for 'bout a yr...!!

*ETA: it's AWESOME...and you should be able to save n d.load to devices
edit on 27-12-2018 by mysterioustranger because: No coffee yet....

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   
cool will check it out.

BOOMER SOONER.

top topics

join