It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fellow Americans, We Need To Act Now!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

lol No worries, thank you, Immigration has come up before in convos i have had in regards to the debt. Its a funny argument considering it is based in just relying on the politicians again to make some sort of change and fix something that their decisions screwed up in the first place. And really nothing wrong at all with working with other countries to get things done as long as the tariffs are fair.

Then America can REALLY do the right thing, which is support people who need support in their own country, instead of them disrupting their whole lives and moving far from their family. Obviously being an immigrant to the USA through proper channels is something some people want in other countries, but most people just want the work locally where they grew up. We can do that as a country and help bring ALOT of countries into a middle class from poverty if we get busy on being entrepreneurs and using the free thought our fore fathers granted us.

We should be focusing on the abusive labor conditions in the countries we can outsource too and not the fact that we are getting screwed on the deal by putting people to work to support their families. War isnt profitable anymore, peace is way more profitable now and taking over countries is an inefficient process as well.

The world is better off having fair trade tariffs and letting us all go to work.
edit on 8-11-2018 by tonycodes because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Just an update. China is about to go into a recession bc their debt to GDP ratio is out of control. Also these major fires in California are about to be huge issues for insurance companies and that could affect the bond market. God forbid China sinks the world into a recession bc its debt bubble is popping. California could cause major strain on the current US financial system if a major earthquake happens right now. Even a major disaster in another state could create the perfect storm right now. Let's all pray I am wrong.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: tonycodes

Our debt to income ratio is about to bring us into a major slowdown in fact its already happening

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Well we are def lower than we were during 2008, but I agree we are in shaky territory. The straw that breaks the camels back could happen now bc of a perfect storm. I hope everyone is ready to be eating really healthy bc inflation is going to make anything outside of veggies pretty damn expensive.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Problem is even if it works, you would have to go through the govt to get it done and my whole point is we need to sidestep the govt process to fix the debt and do what we can ourselves.

I dont think it can be done through the government. It comes from the bottom up.

The problem is, the government will do everything in its power to stop us.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Screw it I'm going to retire. pulling my savings before the libs come after it.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

If you have no education, you are not helping the country.

few people choose to be UNeducated. You and I are a still the smaller part of the world who are even literate, let alone what you would consider "educated"!

now "who's fault" is it that they're Uneducated in the first place, unlike you and I?

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyJetson

originally posted by: Aazadan

If you have no education, you are not helping the country.

few people choose to be UNeducated. You and I are a still the smaller part of the world who are even literate, let alone what you would consider "educated"!

now "who's fault" is it that they're Uneducated in the first place, unlike you and I?

Everyone shares some of the blame.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   

DAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMN!!!

That is %100 truth.

I endorse this OP's statements.

It is time to get to work.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye
I still think they should start a lottery to pay down the debt.

Only those who wish to ‘donate’ so they have a chance at winning ,would be necessary.

Lottery money is big bucks, and I’m sure over time the revenue would be substantial.

So your saying give more money to the government? Why?

Start the lottery business yourself? I don't think the government would have a problem with that kind of company. Surely a company paying off our Governments own debts should even be a taxed free company.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

Thank you!

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

Only those who wish to ‘donate’ so they have a chance at winning ,would be necessary.

Lottery money is big bucks, and I’m sure over time the revenue would be substantial.

Start the lottery business yourself? I don't think the government would have a problem with that kind of company. Surely a company paying off our Governments own debts should even be a taxed free company.

You will find as a citizen you simply cannot start a lottery.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: highvein

You will find as a citizen you simply cannot start a lottery.

You will find that you just proved it to yourself that this government would not allow you to start a business to actually help that government, and you want to give more money to something that would make a financial decision such as that.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: tonycodes

Thank you!

No problem. In the process of starting a company.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Why would I want to give government more money, they don't manage what they already have well, government needs to be reduced not bloated.

Don't steal, the government doesn't like competition.
edit on 7-12-2018 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Why would I want to give government more money, they don't manage what they already have well, government needs to be reduced not bloated.

Don't steal, the government doesn't like competition.

True.
I thought I was replying to someone else.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   

The FED is the Enemy Of the People . The President Must Act Now to Save the Posterity he Created since taking Office ...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join