It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fed ooo get a free teachers guide download at Fed Bank ooo read what Greenspan sent us

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   
It's at the Boston Fed Bank site....Greenspan was the top computer investment planner, and became the head of the Fed

He was programming Fortran same place as my dad in the 60s at Arlington Texas. In FORTRAN the primary access is root A.
So at that Fed Bank site click on the downlo ads link under publications. It's a free book targeted for children to explain how the Holland tulip CASH BUBBLE crisis can be avoided. So one can download the student version and the teachers edition......free.......written by Greenspan but he didn't make it too obvious....the title....Road to Roota......Roota is a little girl in the comic book.....at the Fed Bank site so....

Root A......get i! It says only use a Gold standard.....told ya!.......and tells how to distribute money after the crash.....it goes by social security......processing the old seniors first....cool

Go get ya a copy or both......where, at a friggin Federal Bank site....only found oddly at the Boston one

I should have threaded this year's ago....I've been telling.....book has been there since 1984

Roota, the girl in the book is Greenspan
edit on 4-11-2018 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Are you drunk lol

Also a link would be cool fella.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Are you drunk lol

Unless he's drunk 24/7, I'm saying no.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   

True story....in the old days the bank kept track of money by hand stamping your casebook. They had no computers
Then Greenspan made a way to float investments by computer and bamm, we had derivatives....it got worse....fiat money only lasts 35 years but computers made it last longer with derivatives from anywhere....

But, Greenspan sends us a message...he has our back making the system self destruct......that's why he included the for5mula for the new money......that formula was in the road to Root a book back at first in 1988 it was still there....

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Just make sure you refuse to be a victim.......

So, it's the only place to see this publication ...where? At a Fed Bank site?

Btw sell the Euro, you'll he friggin rich....now.... where was I .....

Greenspan sent us a message......Roota....in the book is Greenspan

I here by being of sound mind attest that root A is his fortran remedy

Ya gotsta believe me!

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Is this what you are cryptically trying to get us to?
www.bostonfed.org...

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Are you drunk lol

hehe
Thanks, alcohol.....what Morgan Freeman said in that movie....his character was....Moorish....

He he declined strong drink stating...." Allah forbids it " hehehe what was that movie, ....?

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
www.bostonfed.org...
yessir props to you....also, the teachers version......it said....economic education and advocates a Gold standard to avoid what happened in Holland.....tell me
And this at a Fed Bank....my oh my...in their face, Greenspan.....

Brb, there's a rough loud knock at my door........

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY

originally posted by: CharlesT
www.bostonfed.org...
yessir props to you....also, the teachers version......it said....economic education and advocates a Gold standard to avoid what happened in Holland.....tell me
And this at a Fed Bank....my oh my...in their face, Greenspan.....

Brb, there's a rough loud knock at my door........

It's late and I started reading it but will probably be tomorrow finishing. Bookmarked for later.

Edit: Talking of creating fake flowers. (paper Gold and derivatives?)
edit on 4-11-2018 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Hehe, the text in one part says that Roota's system of redistribution of money is ingenius.......told ya she is Greenspan..so cool
Greenspan is bragging on himself in a comic book....pinch me somebody!
edit on 4-11-2018 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY Redistribution from the poor to the rich.
Edit: So far as I have gotten.

Edit: Gone to bed.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   

You've got some issues bub.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY

originally posted by: Phage

Are you drunk lol

hehe
Thanks, alcohol.....what Morgan Freeman said in that movie....his character was....Moorish....

He he declined strong drink stating...." Allah forbids it " hehehe what was that movie, ....?

Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves?

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

I think so......twas a good entertaining movie.....

Thank you

I live global fundamentals and finance

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Good...lord...chill..out..with..the..ellipsis... Just end the sentence with a single period, it works just fine.
Here, I fixed it for you.

It's at the Boston Fed Bank site. Greenspan was the top computer investment planner, and became the head of the Fed

He was programming Fortran same place as my dad in the 60s at Arlington Texas. In FORTRAN the primary access is root A.
So at that Fed Bank site click on the downloads link under publications. It's a free book targeted for children to explain how the Holland tulip CASH BUBBLE crisis can be avoided. So one can download the student version and the teachers edition is free. It is written by Greenspan,but he didn't make it too obvious. The title, Road to Roota. Roota is a little girl in the comic book,at the Fed Bank site so.

Root A, get i!? It says only use a Gold standard,told ya! And tells how to distribute money after the crash. It goes by social security,processing the old seniors first, cool.

Go get ya a copy or both. Where? At a friggin Federal Bank site, only found oddly at the Boston one

I should have threaded this year's ago. I've been telling, the book has been there since 1984

top topics

join