It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mueller possibly investigating the death of Peter W. Smith as a murder.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

Is Meuller just investigating the world in general?

Bob Smith did something wrong on April 20th, i will need additional resources (MONEY)

This Meuller investigation is becoming what will be a joke.

Q: How do you waste millions of dollars of taxpayer funds?
A:Hire Robert Mueller

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: highvein

I agree. This thread should be closed.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

Is Meuller just investigating the world in general?

Bob Smith did something wrong on April 20th, i will need additional resources (MONEY)

This Meuller investigation is becoming what will be a joke.

Q: How do you waste millions of dollars of taxpayer funds?
A:Hire Robert Mueller

Actually, Manafort's plea deal with Mueller included forfeiture of assets estimated to be worth over $40,000,000. So the special counsel is turning a profit. 😉

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   

It's hard saying who Mueller is investigating for what. He was given such a broad scope that he could investigate anything. Onto your speculation, why would Trump have someone killed that was trying to shed light on Hillary's criminal behavior?

edit on 16-10-2018 by Fools because: clarity

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThankzgivingDinnerz
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Ok. No more propaganda.

Except Trumps a Russian puppet, and colluded with Russia.

That propaganda is welcome on here.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Despite first being ruled as a suicide, special counsel Robert Mueller has begun to investigate the details of Smith's death as a murder, indicating that the circumstances of his death are consistent with how political assassinations are conducted by the Kremlin.

Yeah, I know, wikipedia

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   

I dont think so. Mueller isn't investigating his death or any sort of murder. Murder isn't even a Federal crime, it is a State offense (except cases of terrorism, and few other limited examples etc)

Mueller is a special counsel who may investigate/prosecute only what he's been assigned as the scope is written. Which is currently being challenged because Rosenstein had no Constitutional authority to appoint a Special Counsel. The appointment's clause of the Constitution doesn't recognize the position of "Deputy AG" or "Acting AG" nor does it even recognize the invented practice of "recusal." It is clear only Senate confirmed/Presidential appointed officers of the United States may do that - something Rosenstein is not.

Regardless, "Murder" can't be in his investigative scope because murder isn't Federally prohibited. (ie: Government has no jurisdiction to prosecute State offenses). Investigators only investigate potential chargeable violations of the law. They don't do fact finding. Either you can be charged with violating an existing criminal statute or you can not.

Bye Bye Witch hunt.

edit on 10/16/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   

ndicating that the circumstances of his death are consistent with how political assassinations are conducted by the Kremlin.

Full stop.

This poster is full of it.

This didn't happen. It is an outright lie, and should be moved to the hoax bin as the leftist hoax nonsense it is.

(Trust the plan)
edit on 10/16/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal

Or it could just be more on the Trump pile, ...

What pile? There is no pile of any wrongdoing by Trump in the Mueller investigation.

In fact, it has become such a boring side show that we hardly hear anything about it anymore...

As for the possible murder--it should be investigated, and I hope that it's done so in a transparent manner.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   

You would be surprised. I spent time in both Air Force and the Army. Both branches have Commands and Units which deal with space. Whether it's missile defense commands, satellites, GPS, every branch has something that deals in situations which involve space.

As for suicide or murder, never heard about this guy and Flynn before. Have my doubts as they already accepted a plea deal with Flynn, and are ready for sentencing. Just don't see it, but nothing surprises me anymore.
edit on 10/16/2018 by DJMSN because: correction

top topics

<< 1   >>

join