It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could Neanderthals have been the Nephilim?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Who ever picked that meme, was being deliberately divisive. The difference between our closest living relatives (Chimps) and ourselves is just 2% DNA differences (a bit more in epigenetics). Between the so called races? Infinitesimal. There is a larger difference within the so called races, than between them.

You end up with about 0.01% difference between these so called races, so does that constituted a difference? Not to me.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

IQ tests are not really a good measure of anything genetic. Its based on cultural, and institutional education. One's IQ changes over ones life, based on life experiences, and a number of other things. Again, where is the genetics here? Show me which genes are involved. You appear to be grinding an alt wrong axe neighbour.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Noinden

Oh and last point. The European and middle eastern peoples have more Neanderthal contributed DNA than other groups. Sub Saharans have almost none, and that is likely due to intermingling with Europeans and Middle eastern (both modern and ancient). There is a strong Denisovian Component too.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I love Trey Smith's theories. If you haven't heard of him, he is on YouTube. Just type his name.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Sarahtk

Or maybe, since you think he’s pertinent to the conversation, you could describe his theories, why they are pertinent and provide some links yourself. It’s just bad form to create a post with so little information with an expectation that others will spend the time to engage in the due diligence you neglected in your own post.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join