It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No link between trans-inclusive policies and bathroom safety, study finds

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

It's not the gender-confused people that are raising the concern.

It's the heterosexual perverts *pretending* to be gender-confused people that are raising the concern.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

It's really not that simple.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

Yes. I know. That's why I posted this study to show you that these people's existence and motivations aren't correlated to trans people being able to use the bathroom of their choice.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Aluxe

Awesome post. You've nailed down the issue here. This isn't about trans who go all out to look and act like the opposite sex, this is about the creeps who just say "I identify" to gain access to the ladies room.

The whole identification business has set the bar so low that you don't even have to cross dress to get away with it.

One instance I remember was put forth by a very feminine trans person who had just watched a clip where a woman was introduced and the person who showed up looked like George Costanza with a beard. I'd give you a link but Google is down with all this and won't give you any meaningful links these days.

You can be a full blown biker looking dude and say you identify as a woman and they'll let you use the women's bathroom. This isn't right.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   
You know I was somewhat skeptical about the whole creep pretending to be a transgender to get into the women's bathroom scenario until I witnessed the following first hand. So I went to a dance event in NYC which tends to attract a really liberal artsy crowd and there was what I would assume to be a transgender woman wearing a tight dress and she had a very clear penis erection showing through her dress which she seemed to be showing off to everyone. Well she then went into the women's bathroom and to every woman that would come in she would ask "do you think my dress looks sexy?" while exposing her clear boner that you could see from her tight dress. Obviously it made the women using the bathroom very uncomfortable but what is crazy is that most of the women did not want to complain for fear of being called a transphobe, bigot, intolerant, etc., so they were more afraid of being labeled intolerant than having a male person sexually harassing them. And I was talking with my female friend who was one of the few that actually complained about this person to the staff weather this person was a "real" transgender woman or just someone pretending to be trans. Problem is how can you really know? And even if you somehow knew that the person is a fake transgender how can you challenge this if now gender is all based on something as subjective as self id?

Here is a similar story that a mom had in a restroom in Disney where a man walks into the bathroom and all the women are terrified to say anything out of fear of being labeled intolerant www.thegetrealmom.com...

Also its not just those who might be pretending to be transgender that feminists and women in general are concerned about since within the transgender community there is likely to be a big spectrum of individuals and its perfectly logical to think that at least some of the trans women will keep the same male patterns of sexual assault that cis men have since many transgender women do not medically transition so their male biology is basically intact with all the testosterone drive, male genitals, male strength, etc. And sexuality is a complex and diverse thing and there are all kinds orientations, deviations, fetishes and I am sure this will also apply to the transgender community. So while some transgenders might experience gender dysphoria since childhood for others the trans thing might be more of a cross dressing fetish they get turned on with. But it would not matter either way since all these people, real or fake or in between would suddenly get access to women only spaces by simply identifying as a woman. So yeah, I totally see why some women are concerned
edit on 22-9-2018 by Aluxe because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-9-2018 by Aluxe because: minor edit to bring more clarity to what I wrote

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Yes. I know. That's why I posted this study to show you that these people's existence and motivations aren't correlated to trans people being able to use the bathroom of their choice.

Sure, whatever makes you feel better.

Now what we *do* have concerns about are people who are gender-confused but still express their original anatomy but want to change in locker rooms and share showers with the opposite sex. That's pretty much a non-starter for me.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 06:57 AM
link   

SRS is expensive; most trans people transition with hormones initially because it is far cheaper. After about a month of HRT a trans woman's male sex drive is practically depleted. Talk to any trans woman who has been on hormones for a while and they'll tell you this. She could be the most manly looking woman you've ever seen and it'll still be true.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 03:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: mamabeth

I have already stated my opinion,many times, on this board
about this topic.If you have a penis,you use the men's room.
You have a vagina you use the ladies room.
Those with sexual identity problems need to address these
issues with a professional therapist.

Professional therapists tend to suggest going on HRT and transition to the gender they desire. Your suggestion here is decoupled from your stubborn refusal to acknowledge that even people born male but taking female hormones will look and behave feminine. As I've said, you can disapprove all you want, but that doesn't mean you can dictate where they take a piss.

Sure it does..and we will..always.

People born male taking female hormones will never look and behave feminine...it is a whole different signature of energy, countenance and a host of other things.

It is an alien version of feminine...a gross one too be honest that alot of us can detect with our eyes closed.

Look I have tried not to see it and have question marks fly out of my head to them as to why and what for..they look so angry and upset that they are detected...how can one NOT detect it I wonder.

Every slight detail is off and no matter what they do to themselves most can tell.

The fact is they will always be something else..and not the sex they are transitioning into.

At least for the near future..and I suspect FOREVER.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

wow dude well done, that was the most ignorant and pathetic post i've read in ages, even by ats standards it's so utterly repulsive and wrong i'm surprised you managed to get it posted before it slunk off into the sewers to breed like some lovecraftian cancer of the brain! you must be so proud of this new and heinous low you have achieved!

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

Just pulled these three timelines off of a Google image search. You tell me if these ladies are manly looking still:

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   

wait a sec, let me use my uncanny "alien" powers to predict the response to this:

- photos don't mean anything [because of photoshop or flattering angles]
- it's all about ENERGY SIGNATURES, MAN
- probably something about pheromones
- the fact that many many many of us go through our lives accepted and unchallenged as women by everyone we interact with literally every single day of our lives means nothing whatsoever - this guys dick is the Only True Trans Detector, it's never ever wrong, it's thinking for him, and it's telling him very uncomfortable things [so better double down on that hate]

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: continuousThunder

Lol. It's almost like you've seen this before or something.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join