It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Observatory by nature

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   
You discredit yourself, Star. Articulation is just as much about feeling as it is words. I would value your reaction to the concepts presented highly^^

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: LucidWarrior
a reply to: Nothin

Decay is entropy, is corruption.

The answer to your question, Nothing, is Nothing.

Zactly!

Now: once Itisnowagain's messages are contemplated, when the concepts of: fighting; will; choice; assertion; control; and likewise, once all these concepts are released: there will be no more forcing and grasping.
When then there is no more grasping: there is acceptance, and the end of resistance.
With the end of resistance, comes the end of the concepts of "Decay, entropy, and corruption".
Then observingness.

Please reconsider watching the vidz IINA posted. They are not very long.

Peace and blessings.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 01:02 AM
link   

I'm not too sure I want to stop resisting, Nothin. I like having a will, I like fighting against decay and corruption in my own limited way. I have watched the videos he posted, the first time I've seen him post them, lol ^^

I aim to achieve that observing essentially without letting go of my core identity, I know you guys don't believe such is possible but. If life is a theater I don't want to wake up to reality as an actor, I want to wake up to reality as the role I'm playing.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: LucidWarrior

I have watched the videos he posted, the first time I've seen him post them, lol ^^

Have you heard this one?

I posted this one for the first time in this thread - so you may not have heard it.
I know it will be difficult to hear especially if you are not wanting to hear the message.

edit on 30-6-2018 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Many famous scientists have corroborated this observations as well, but rather than cite a list, I will focus on Albert Einstein.

If the moon, in the act of completing its eternal way around the earth, were gifted with self-consciousness, it would feel thoroughly convinced that it was traveling its way of its own accord on the strength of a resolution taken once and for all. So would a Being, endowed with higher insight and more perfect intelligence, watching man and his doings, smile about man's illusion that he was acting according to his own free will.
Albert Einstein

Human beings, in their thinking, feeling and acting are not free agents but are as causally bound as the stars in their motion.
Albert Einstein

I do not believe in free will. Schopenhauer's words: 'Man can do what he wants, but he cannot will what he wills,' accompany me in all situations throughout my life and reconcile me with the actions of others, even if they are rather painful to me. This awareness of the lack of free will keeps me from taking myself and my fellow men too seriously as acting and deciding individuals, and from losing my temper.
Albert Einstein

I agree with your remark about loving your enemy as far as actions are concerned. But for me the cognitive basis is the trust in an unrestricted causality. 'I cannot hate him, because he must do what he does.' That means for me more Spinoza than the prophets.
Albert Einstein

I am a determinist. As such, I do not believe in free will. The Jews believe in free will. They believe that man shapes his own life. I reject that doctrine philosophically. In that respect I am not a Jew.
Albert Einstein
www.azquotes.com...

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

You didn't read my op. You're trying to convince me of something I already believe in at this point.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   
The opening post was read. And so was the quote below.

I like having a will

Then what does the quote above mean?

You're trying to convince me of something I already believe in at this point.

Einstein states that there is no freewill and you have stated that you like having a will.

Is freewill for the individual true? Or not?

"The field is the sole governing agency of the particle" Einstein.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Puhlease. If there was no Will, then how would the knowledge of there being no free will help Einstein not to become angry with his peers?

In any case, if you'd read my op, you'd know that I refer to will, not as the agent of change, but as the agent of observation. Will, is want, need, desire. Not to be confused with compulsion or instinct. In my op I clearly stated "the will itself is insufficient to effect change". I also, directly to you, said "I see evidence of will in the Effort to change what is appearing on screen."

Yes, the very thing which you have discarded is the thing I hold in highest esteem. I don't believe "choice" to be an illusion at all, the illusion I see is thinking choices equate to action, and in fighting the effects of decay upon the mind, in order to make the right choices.

I suggest you turn off your analasys when you read other people's posts, and once your finished turn your agenda back on. You miss a lot when all you see is what you're looking for.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   

If there was no Will, then how would the knowledge of there being no free will help Einstein not to become angry with his peers?

Maybe I have misunderstood everything you have written - so if you can expand on the above quote to help me see what you are getting at - cause I don't understand what you mean by that question.

Edit
However - here is a little story that appeared after reading the above several times:
There was a man in a boat on a lake and it was getting dark - suddenly another boat knocked into him - anger arose - as he turned to face the boat he started shouting - 'watch out you stupid idiot.....' And then as he looked directly at the boat, he saw there was no one in the boat, it was empty - the anger turned to laughter.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Life really is a bunch 0's and 1's, and were just going against the grain of the flow of time.

To act or not to act in the world where everyone action has it opposite that sets the world a stage where, what is the question being the answer. Where the whorls of karma come full circle, its the nmeonic thats the demonic.

Judge not less ye be judged, for it takes a bigger one to know one where we are all forgiven, but it won't be forgotten.

edit on 30-6-2018 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: LucidWarrior

I'm not too sure I want to stop resisting, Nothin. I like having a will, I like fighting against decay and corruption in my own limited way. I have watched the videos he posted, the first time I've seen him post them, lol ^^

I aim to achieve that observing essentially without letting go of my core identity, I know you guys don't believe such is possible but. If life is a theater I don't want to wake up to reality as an actor, I want to wake up to reality as the role I'm playing.

Ah yes! The allure of basking in the artistic/creative moment. Being the role.
When it's awesome: it's awesome! But the downs can feel soul-crushing, no?

Would it be fair to see what you are deeming the observatory role, as where and how the focus is being directed?

So let us then dance with the illusion, as the leaves dance with the wind.
After all: behind the illusion is nothing, and what fun is that?

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 04:46 AM
link   

As for the Holy Spirit, this one is the least mystical to begin with, as the definition found in the Bible is pretty accurate. It is The Truth, and our relationship to it. It determined also our knowledge and ability to percieve Order. Decay affects this as well, but only in regards to our side of the interaction. Meaning we often have a distorted view of things, which in a large part is what determines the negative qualities we embody, being primarily reactive creatures. But Truth always stands alone and untouched, and we are fully capable of searching and finding it, even if the process could be a bit more streamlined.

"Truth stands alone and untouched."

What if there is only the 'truth' and nothing other that could have a relationship with it? 'Truth stands alone'.
The assumption that there is a 'you' separate from 'truth' - creates the illusion that there is two things - that right there is the original sin.
If asked the question....Are you or are you not? The honest answer would be 'I am'.
If Truth is believed to be a thing that can be found by searching - one looks out at the world of things hoping to find it in the future - in time. But the Truth is right here and right now - eternally.

Francis of Assisi stated 'We are looking for what is looking'.
What is it that is seeing and knowing and always present?

'I am' is now. Now is what there is. Can now be divided or be any different than it is right now?
Thought cannot see or know now - so divides now into before and after - the 'idea' (concept) of time is created (but it is only an idea arising now). 'Nothing can arise outside of now.
Another word for now is Presence - now is seeing and knowing now.
If there were no seeing (observingness) no appearance would appear - the seeing and appearance are one (the father and son are one).
But it can be noticed that the appearance is constantly appearing different - but the seeing/knowing space never changes, never comes, never goes.
Like the sky the seeing/knowing space is untouched and never tainted by what appears in it.

edit on 2-7-2018 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join