It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GW BUSH, Dumb..redneck or brilliant tactician? Vote now

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I really need see if there are any people out there that support this insightful person besides myself..

Mods, please take two points off me for every anti-Bush vote.

Crucify me Deaniacs

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Well I guess everyone knows how I feel.........

Swagger that.

[edit on 18-2-2005 by edsinger]

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I support Bush! People on here often ridicule me for only being 17 and supporting Bush, but I think my stance is well-founded.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 10:59 PM
link   
They all think you are an idiot because you love America. Go to that link to Savage. There you will find truth. They will not debate it because they can not.

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 03:00 AM
link   
I don't think Bush is dumb. He is a criminal who plays dumb. He can't speak at all. Though I don't know if he just can't speak well or if its fear of accidentally blurting out a shred of incriminating truth during a speech which keeps him a stammering mess. Do not take my post as to mean I think he's smart. He is only smart enough to avoid prosecution. Which is not too hard if you are rich in the first place and surrounded by people who are ensuring you don't face a trial. Bush has lower than average intelligence at best, but enough smarts to stay outside a prison cell.

Bush is also certainly not a redneck. He merely pretends to be one despite his upper class northern upbringing.

[edit on 19-2-2005 by Frith]

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 11:12 AM
link   
He definately is not articulate.

I know of many very intelligent people that are not articulate. It is if their brains speech function is damaged. When you hear them talk, you probably would like the are idiots of course their GER proves differently. I actually like that one character trait of GW. I do not feel insulted be his address to me as I did Kerry's. Kerry's came off as a f...know it all. I was out of work for a year. When he said he understood my pain, I felt enraged.
The guy was such a phony and came across that way. Bush, who may likewise be a phony, came across as just another person like us with ideas and solutions. I do not think GW is a phony but time well tell very soon.

3 to 1 looks like a landslide win for GW!

[edit on 19-2-2005 by Reaganwasourgreatest]

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frith
I don't think Bush is dumb. He is a criminal who plays dumb. He can't speak at all. Though I don't know if he just can't speak well or if its fear of accidentally blurting out a shred of incriminating truth during a speech which keeps him a stammering mess. Do not take my post as to mean I think he's smart. He is only smart enough to avoid prosecution. Which is not too hard if you are rich in the first place and surrounded by people who are ensuring you don't face a trial. Bush has lower than average intelligence at best, but enough smarts to stay outside a prison cell.

Bush is also certainly not a redneck. He merely pretends to be one despite his upper class northern upbringing.

[edit on 19-2-2005 by Frith]

Did you know that Bush scored higher then Kerry on a military test? Did you know he graduated from and Ivy League school? He is redneckish , believe me, There is nothing false about him...

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 02:08 AM
link   
President Bush is probably above average in intelligence. I think anyone would have to be to pull off playing president. But daddy Bush, I'd say he's brilliant. And of course everyone knows he's the one who's really in charge. But one thing father and son are both finding out, Americans are a lot smarter then they thought.

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Pretty poor attempt to provoke liberals into an bush bashing frenzy. Try using the search funtion as there are many threads containing what you seek.

Mods, please take two points off me for every anti-Bush vote.

Crucify me Deaniacs

So self righteous.

Rather than a "landslide win", perhaps nobody can be bothered contributing to another troll thread. But here, have a couple of points on me for the effort.

[edit on 26-2-2005 by cargo]

new topics

top topics

join