It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There’s a global shortage of exorcists

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

originally posted by: dug88
Meh demons can go # themselves. Pfft.....what kinda entity needs to possess something to to anything. # em. Demons don't scare me they're weak. I keep em away no problem. Im sure they try but there's no point. My soul's my own and they can # off.

The exorcist will tell you that is a demon of pride talking.
Let's hope there is no risk in making light of such things.
The alternative being eternal damnation and all.

Hmmm maybe. Or maybe just empty nothingness, or maybe some eternal Paradise, or maybe an hallucination caused by the flash of '___' that goes through a human's brain as they die. From what I hear a few minutes can feel like an eternity while your brain is flooded with that. Im guessing like any hallucinogen, if you've got bad # on your conscience, you're gonna have a really bad trip, an eternal trip on '___' with some bad # on your conscience would probably feel a lot like hell. Personally I try not to do terrible things in life and mostly just get by and try to be decent to people around me. I don't worry about them because I know what it's like to live with that influence around and I don't want my life to be that way so I just don't let them around.

Everyone's got a choice every day to let bad things lead their life or not. Every decision you make can let a 'demon'.into your life. Demons aren't real. They're the difference between making #ty choices every day or doing the things in life that are positive to yourself and others. Some days are definitely harder than others, but i've learned the only person you hurt is yourself when you choose to let evil thoughts and urges lead your decisions. Everyone has their own demons that follow them, it's up to everyone to decide each day whether they choose to give that demon the time and energy it wants from you.
edit on 25/4/2018 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join