It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘They Were Never Going to Let Me Be President’

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
a reply to: pavil

She might as well be president by the way people still go on about her on here, more than a year in under a Trump Administration and GOP majority congress.

I'm detecting a hint of butt hurt...

These threads remind us of the bullet we dodged and how corrupt the left can be...

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

She is in fact still in control of several PAC's and
will be "bolstering" if that is even possible lol..
other Dem candidates.

If she can't run with the big dogs she should get
her whiny obsessed self off the stage.

Your "look the other way" ploy wont work
on me, lol. And it won't fool the voters either.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Poor Hillary. You know If she had a won rather than having witch hunt like Trump we'd of had a Bitch hunt!
edit on 20-4-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   

She might as well be president by the way people still go on about her on here, more than a year in under a Trump Administration and GOP majority congress.

Awww....are you triggered? So triggered you felt the need to enter this thread and complain as opposed to moving on to a more relevant thread where you could add value?

Poor thing, do you need a fuzzy bear and crayons to soothe your hurt feewings?

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Don't you agree she should stop making such claims all the time?

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
One of her "better" speeches ......

Crazy Hillary screams "Why aren't I 50 points ahead...?"

It's not crazy Hillary..it's crooked Hillary.. Duh

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
One of her "better" speeches ......

Crazy Hillary screams "Why aren't I 50 points ahead...?"

She's like some pissed off, close-to-retirement, burned out kindergarten teacher who's about to have a breakdown and kill a five-year-old kid.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 11:34 PM
link   
It’s a good thing she isn’t president. Everything she’s involved in politically turns into a disaster. Can anyone point out something she has done politically that has been a success and helps US citizens?

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 11:36 PM
link   

a reply to: burntheships

She is fair game!!

Fair game for what? She doesn't hold office in anything. She doesn't control congress, she's not running the administration. So forgive me if I'm at a loss as to what she's 'fair game' for? You're very funny.

And please, don't let me stop you obsessing over her and blaming her over irrelevant matters. What ever helps you deflect.

She broke the trust of the American people. She broke laws and breached security protocols that she was sworn to uphold.

That alone is enough for her to be thrown under a jail. If she's to get off scot-free based solely on the fact that she's not in public office, then we should release every single criminal, every rapist, murder, pedophile and drug dealer, from prison based on that same criteria.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 02:37 AM
link   
"They" = "We The People"

In her world, the disposable flyover deplorables.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 02:40 AM
link   

a reply to: burntheships

She is fair game!!

Fair game for what? She doesn't hold office in anything. She doesn't control congress, she's not running the administration. So forgive me if I'm at a loss as to what she's 'fair game' for? You're very funny.

And please, don't let me stop you obsessing over her and blaming her over irrelevant matters. What ever helps you deflect.

Reality check.

EVERYONE is fair game, from Stepford child Barron Trump to horse -faced Chelsea Clinton

from Black Jesus to Cheeto Jesus

from sea to shining sea

freedom of speech

freedom of speech.

Also, when Hillary Clinton said "they" she meant EVERYONE.

Who did she blame after the loss?

Everyone.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

... The only thing standing in her way, and on some level she must have known it, where the American people... and they were never going to let her have what SHE BELIEVED was rightfully hers.

There, fixed it for you (in red).

Hillary Clinton was NEVER "rightfully" ENTITLED to anything, let alone being president of the United States of America! And this just serves to prove just how delusional Hillary Clinton truly is.

Quite frankly, nobody is 'entitled' to be president, and anyone who thinks they are needs to have their head examined by a licensed Psychiatrist.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 04:18 AM
link   

... but I just want to know who Hillary was referring to when she said "They".

All of civilized humanity.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 04:32 AM
link   
I think you get to a point where you feel you are above everyone else in your field. It happens in all walks of life. Getting overlooked for a promotion when you clearly think you are the better choice.
The people choosing you for such a promotion can see through all the crap that you come out with. Unfortunately you can't. You only see yourself as the best and don't quite understand the rejection.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 06:14 AM
link   
She did win the popular vote. So as a consultation prize, there is that.

But don't speak of her, we as citizens of the world MUST obey a strict set of rules, where we only talk about Trump in a negative manner, and NEVER speak of "She who shall not be named". These are the rules as given to you by the idiots on the left who just can't take the fact that they lost over a year ago. (they tried the salve, but the buthurt was just to damn severe)

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Yep..."the butthurt was just too damn severe"!!

LOL!

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: network dude

Yep..."the butthurt was just too damn severe"!!

LOL!

hmm....so how many indictments are we up to now, with Trump's "best team in America"?

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   

a reply to: DanDanDat

Doesn't bother me at all. I'm not the one continuously posting and obsessing over her. To me she's dead meat politically the day she lost in 2016.

And yes it is fun, the fact members are so undercover about being fearful over the clout she carried in DC.

What did she expect when she let Obama be president over her? her handlers decided then to never let her win because she just rolled over.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

previous thread on topic

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

Yep. This entire thread is a spin-off of my first post in that exact thread.

Do I receive royalties?
edit on 21-4-2018 by Wide-Eyes because: Clarification

top topics

<< 1   >>

join