It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

European newspaper publishes major UFO event in 1561

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

This balle was about a "continuous protection of humanity." Nuremburg is a very special place in human civilization.

If you search, ye shall find.

P4K

edit on 26-2-2018 by play4keeps because: sp

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a “Continuous protection of humanity 49.27n, 11.5e. Expose Hidden Knowledge to ALL ` citizens. Advancement imperative for planetary survival. Beware of Orion 1350.3 and Z Ruticuli 39.170. Avoid [signal] messages sent.”reply to: play4keeps

The message was in binary code which was written the back of the motel receipt. This neural binary download is common with advanced ETs. It reveals an unintelligent and inefficient method of communication used by the supposed ET source. 8 bit binary code requires 40 digits comprised of zeros and ones to transmit a five letter English word. The binary message here has approximately 1940 binary digits,while the decoded message in English has a mere 162 digits. Also, the ASC11 encoding process has the essential requirement that the message must exist in the English language prior to encoding. Would an intelligent source complicate the transmission by involving the binary coding and decoding stages unnecessarily? The answer is no but it is decompression.

Regarding “multiplexer” binary code,it is not Because once you change the code system from anything but 1s and 0s, it is no longer a binary system. As a computer speaks in those numbers off on or off. If you can build a computer to read data differently, for example, characters represented by the wavelength or frequency of a charge, it may be possible to have the same piece of data to represent multiple letters depending on the layer of the wave. But to me that would be highly improbable, if not impractical. A predetermined set matrix will need to be created to hold the whole message at each layer along with the overhead of converting a value to represent a different letter at each layer. Then it hit me because I realized this has already been done at the software level. Visiting a website of Dr. Drew’s explanation of decoding the message confirmed my assumption. This is nothing more than data compression. I am not sure exactly which algorithm is being used, but given the fact that archaic communication (ASCII as opposed to Unicode) is preferred, I wouldn’t doubt it is either the stacker algorithm from the C-64 or Phil Katz’s original zip algorithm.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   
"Some of them even crashed and burned to the ground."
No, that did not happen.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: play4keeps

So, in a nutshell, from my "knowledge" and "professional" analysis, the incident in Nuremburg was a intergalactic and highly advanced ET engagement. All the naysayers, debunkers, and "naural phenomneanists" (LOL) up to and including, meteors, comets, and magic mushrooms are sniffing the wrong glue. The tide has turned. Your history is about to be updated, like it or not. Believe it or not. Your fake news and fake history is about to become truthful. If you think the Crabwood disk or the observed aerial phenomena is human in creation, halijuah.

You are about to be schooled.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Maybe it was a future time slip of WW2

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: 808Funk

No offense, but you have been watching too much Man in the High Castle

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Going by the illustration, I wonder if it's possible to figure out where the objects came down relative to the cathedral - the big one with the two different spires. Maybe get a sample to see what the heck they were made from. Although I suppose all the bombing done during the 20th Century would make that extremely difficult.

In a previous ATS tread, member Harte noted that this wasn't the first time the author / illustrator created images of stuff in the sky, as he was a noted believer in God's wrath. FWIW

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 27-2-2018 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-2-2018 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: play4keeps

The inneficient communication method plus the unnecessary extra decoding steps don't lead you to believe this could've been a wholly human production? Instead, you think they did it that way to hide extra layers of messages we are supposed to decode?

<< 1  2   >>

join