It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aldebaran Mystery: Nazi UFO Secrets

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: tachyonator9
You would think that with all that, they should have won the war. All this reminds me of 1960's comic books šŸ˜

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: vance

Ah, the most classical "argument" on the subject "if they had it how come they did not win the war".

I suggest you listen to Vladimir to dispel yor delusions.

Ofc it reminds you of 1960's comic books, for you are looking at things through extremely thick blinders.

Cold shower awaits you šŸ˜

posted on Jun, 27 2023 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Thanks for the video, I enjoyed it very much. I like a multitude of different types of entertainment and this was a good one šŸ‘

posted on Jun, 27 2023 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Interesting vid with Vladā€¦.

Alternative 3 was mentioned several times in the vid.

Not ever hearing or reading about Alternative 3ā€¦.hereā€™s some wiki info and the Alternative 3 1977 Mockumentary..of having human manned ā€œactualā€ colonies on the Moon and Mars already in 1962 ā€¦ā€¦pre Apollo 11 1969 moon landing.

Alternative 3

Video note: keep watching past the pause of End of Part Oneā€¦..Part two continues

šŸ‘½
edit on 27-6-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2023 @ 10:13 AM
link   

It appears to me that both the Black Sun & VRIL combined to morph into the USA DARPA Research Agency

It also follows that recent revelations about the 'Vril force' has caused the designation of UFO into the better suited acronym UAP

I further project that VRIL Power will be engaged in the creation of the future Image to the Beast which appears to be autonomous life and will launch Lightning bolts from orbit... just some teaser trends about VRIL

posted on Jun, 27 2023 @ 02:51 PM
link   
In this particular vidā€¦.the person is speaking to what ā€˜appearsā€™ to be actual photographs of Vril Vehicles in South Americaā€¦as I understand it.

The vid is obviously a smaller portion of a larger conference? If anyone has a link to the larger conferenceā€¦.kindly share it in post.

Perhaps the speakers voice is familiar to someone here.

šŸ‘½

posted on Jun, 27 2023 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: vance

You're welcome. Glad you enjoyed it. Too bad you deem it mere entertainment. As i said cold shower awaits you. šŸ‘

posted on Jun, 27 2023 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Strange you never head of Alternative 3, it's a well known thing in alternative world.

Yes it comes from Alternative 3 1977 Mockumentary, and i have watched it many times over the years, but there is more to it.

Watch this part with landing on Mars in supposed mockumentary.....

and notice the date, you can see that out of all possible digit sums 1-9, it is 9. Now, this may mean nothing to you, but i assure you number 9 has great occult value and they packed it into movies and events all over.

There are many nines encoded in BTTF

Biff Tannen (Trump), lives at 1809 Mason Street

DeLorean number plate is 136113966 which is 9

When DeLorean disappears a smoke trail is left which shows inverted 99. Etc.

And it's not just BTTF, all major Hollywood movies are overflowing with 9.

For example Truman show first scene Truman lives at number 36 aka 9

Next scene reflector falls from the sky with "Sirius (9 canis major)" written on it

Next scene radio station in the car 108MHz etc.

In the movie Soldier main character Todd 3465 which is 9.

He then travels on P376 waste disposal ship, this one is 97, that is, 7, also very important occult number

to planet Arcadia 234, again 9. Etc.

Joe Spartan in Demolition Man 1996 frozen for 36 years, unfrozen on 8/3/2023, all 9 again.

911, first "plane" hits at 8:46, again 9

Etc

More here www.abovetopsecret.com...

So, i've seen it, i know all about it, and the date and the material in it tells me it is an another example of truth told as "fiction".

posted on Jun, 27 2023 @ 11:30 PM
link   

I did see the ā€œpurportedā€ Mars landing portion of the Alternative 3 video.

It appears to me you ā€œmightā€ be quite convinced.

Iā€™m not sold on it ā€¦as definitive proof of a Mars landingā€¦.only because I have to consider an earthly option first.

That option is Atacama in Chile.

Where is a good analog for Mars on Earth Why?

Mars in the Desert Drier and cooler than most deserts, the Atacama in Chile is often considered a Mars analog.

NASA has long used the Atacama as a testing ground in trying to find examples of the small, microbial life that call this desert home and extrapolating how that might be used to detect life on Mars.

It has also been a helpful environment for testing Mars rover designs since 1997.

Sample of Atacamaā€™s different topographic areas.

Are you absolutely sure in your mind that the purported Marā€™s landing wasnā€™t filmed somewhere on earth shooting the film looking through the windows of perhaps, a helicopter?

And yesā€¦.some believe 9 to be a magical number overallā€¦.after all, itā€™s divisible by the magic ā€œ3ā€™sā€

šŸ‘½

posted on Jun, 27 2023 @ 11:51 PM
link   

No, no, no, i never said or implied footage itself is real, altho that can't be 100% excluded, i clearly pointed to the fact digit sum of date of supposed Mars landing is 9, as clear indication of occult signature.

I repeat again, they (black projects) were on the Moon since late 50s and on Mars probably since just about 1962. as shown.

vril12.wordpress.com...

As for 9, i know many believe it to be a magical number and there is far more to it, i suggest you to read my article about it very very slowly, in short God is using a decimal system, there is no higher than 9 and it is the key to magnetism (remember this for future confirmation).

Masters said it, Keely said it (369)
Russell said it (-4, -3, -2, -1, 0, +1, +2, +3, +4)....

vril12.wordpress.com...

edit on 28-6-2023 by tachyonator9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2023 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Also, as i have written in the linked post on other thread, since most will not click and it is important for everyone to realize this....

All that is happening has been planned for centuries, including Russian attack on Ukraine. Look at the start dates of WW1, 2, Vietnam war and attack on Ukraine.

In unlikely case someone does not understand what digit sum means, when you simply add all digits together you will get some number, lets say 65, then you add them and you get 11 and again and that is digit sum 2. So you just add until you end at a single digit. Now

WW1 28.7.1914.
WW2 1.9.1939.
Vietnam 1.11.1955.
"WW3" 24.2.2022.

All digits added up (digit sum) for each date is 5. To help you understand that this is no coincidence realize chances of all 4 being 5 is 1 in 6561. Why, cause each date has an equal probability of having digit sum value from 1 to 9, so it's 9*9*9*9.

Now, if both world wars, war in Vietnam and attack on Ukraine were all planned and executed by same shadow powers, ask yourself what else has been and how far and deep this game goes.

posted on Jun, 28 2023 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Quite a bit to digestā€¦.but I agree 9 is a special number. Hereā€™s a short paper written on the subjectā€¦.

The magnetism and Significance of Lucky Number 9

šŸ‘½

posted on Jun, 28 2023 @ 01:41 AM
link   

It is, i did not digest it all at once either. I reviewed the paper, it gives few additional examples number of which are familiar to me, it does not say anything about magnetism as title suggests tho.

I see it's written by Indians and in India it is the most sacred number, as i have written on the blog

Whole vedic cosmology is based on number 9, 108 being the most sacred number. From vedic ayurveda we learn about 72,000 nadis (nodes) in the human energy body, as well as 18 chakras, namely.

6 chakras of Brahmanda (universal egg) and SachKhanda
6 chakras of Anda (astral-sensory planes)
6 chakras of Pindar (physical body)

Etc

top topics

<< 1   >>

join