It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anybody know of a blog, podcast or YouTube channel that discusses sci fi tech?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I’ve tried all the major sites and blogs and channels and podcasts. Nothing sparks my imagination. I’m looking for something that comes up with a creative idea every week. Robert Bignell’s site thinks of 5 sci fi novums every Tuesday but a lot of his ideas are generic and Isacc Arthur and John Michael Godier are mostly about space. I’d like a variety of future now-considered-sci-fi tech. It should be current and if ongoing as of February 2018. The more obscure the better

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   
From your title.

YouTube channel that discusses sci fi tech

nortonsafe.search.ask.com... &version=22.11.2.7&osvers=6.3&oslocale=iso%3Ausa&oslang=iso%3Aeng&os=windows&showuninstallsurvey=1&o=APN12178&prt=ns&ver=22.11.2.7&tpr=111&chn=1000&gu id=9114f02e-0ce0-4f39-9c47-fdcd142b1d3d&doi=2017-12-19

Have you tried your favorite search engine?

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Yes!!! Try Isaac Arthur channel on Youtube. I think thats the best out there.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: CoolioHulioo

I would ask first, what do you want to do? Just a little about what you want to do with the information.

Do you want ideas for a book you wish to write, do you want to just fire your imagination.

Then ... you may get closer to your goal.

P

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Purely for my own imagination. I tried to write a book and FAILED

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoolioHulioo
a reply to: pheonix358

Purely for my own imagination. I tried to write a book and FAILED

There is nothing 'new.'

Remember the story of Sir Ivanhoe, that was the basic plot for Star Wars ... they even kept the swords in! Was and still is cool as ... but ... it has been done before.

Then there was a TV series titled 'Wagon Train', That is what Star Trek is based on.

Everything else ... is just a new name for something that has been around for a long time.

P

new topics

top topics

join