It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone's dream about me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 09:16 AM
link   
My friends are getting good at this dream messaging.

One of them had one last night giving them 3 distinct messages. Two which I won't relate here deals directly with their life issues.

The 3rd one was about them driving (this driving theme keeps popping up alot, hehe) & they spot me coming up beside them. Before they can get my attention though, I continue moving at a high speed weaving thru busy traffic ahead. Then they suddenly hear a big crash. They get terrified believing I'm am in that crash because of my previously observed driving habit. Sure enough I am in the crash. My car is totalled with me still sitting in it but I am completely unharmed (no injuries) & my attitude is one of calm & nonchalance.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Dream messaging? That's something I haven't heard of before. What exactly does dream messaging entail? From your post, it just sounds like they may have gotten some kind of vision or something about you - I would think, given the term dream "messaging" - that perhaps they infiltrated your dreams or vice-versa. Excuse all the curious questions; I just love to learn.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
I find such things to be too limiting, try to project while in the same room, and you can essentially go on astral adventures.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by SystemResistor
I find such things to be too limiting, try to project while in the same room, and you can essentially go on astral adventures.

I have been reading most of your posts about dreaming, i'm aware of most of what you're saying because of a book I read once, called the art of dreaming by carlos castenada, opened my mind to a certain extent. But it almost seems paranormal sometimes and I have a hard time committing to the beliefs that I end up having from the dreams.
Dreaming through the eyes of someones past (my grandpa, I saw how he got shot in korea, I felt it),
Dreaming of another place, premonition (dejavu?), dreamt of a poker game in a complex that I ended up visiting years later, some guy ended up getting shot down the street, went to check it out, took a detour home and stumbled across the complex from my dream!!

What do you think the dream world is? I have my opinion but it's very fragmented and not very structured whereas you seem to have a wide variety of views that I am interested in.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

Ok, in basic terms, if you take a sparkler and whirl it around in a circle, you will notice a path of light - light actually generates a shadow, and the means by which to observe that shadow is to alternate ones current wavelength of time.

For example, a park bench that was installed in the 1960s will have a very heavy shadow, and thus will contain many memories and synchronicities with the past - indeed, in special circumstances, it is possible to generate temporary time corridors, where one does not even have to be in thier astral form in order to view the past.

On a "hyperdimensional" level, light is organised on different "plates" of reality, and one can even retrace thier past lives from thier specific "light resonance" pattern - I believe the Atlanteans had something like telephone booths...
edit on 30-7-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

top topics

join