It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dimensions UFOs Aliens and Other Critters - An Insight

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: 808Funk

Have a look at this thread Found a story . . . . . in the UFO forum.

Currently investigating an "orb" similar to what your describing. A work in progress. I can't add anything further for you because "orbs" are new to me.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Amandla

Fairies are adorable.

If I think about other beings who possibly live near us but are invisible to most of us, it always gets me thinking about things like - how do they live their everyday lives, what do they do? If they have ability to play with their appearence, how do they look like in their natural form? (If they are like male and female humans with small differences, then we must be closely related as spicies.) How long could be their life span? What kind of different personalities they have? And so on.

I wonder along those lines too. Sometimes I get treated to an insight.

Appearance is a odd thing. One of the wood-nymphs with the wicked sense of humour was a lot if dragonfly in her appearance. I was wondering once why she had three pairs of wings, she turned and looked at me and I could see her countenance was very much a dragonfly's face.

Her mannerisms, especially how she flitters about over water looking into another world throght the surface "reflection"; nose down bum up is just like the dragonflys.

It is fairly obvious that she loves the little insects very much and spends a lot of time with them. She seems to have inverted her appearance in a way between human girl and dragonfly. The three pairs of wings correspond to the three pairs of legs that insects have.

I don't know if she has an " original" form, I doubt it and it is not important.

So, the stories of fairy-folk getting people lost in the woods and some frightening "apparitions" scaring people might just be these folk protecting something they love from "destructive humans".

Life span? They may not have a limited " span".

It is in the way they reproduce themselves. When they become weary of life, they divide their consciousness into six or so replicas of themselves and then "mom" steps back and her "daughters" begin life.

The little ones are full of innocence yet still have all their ancestor's memories stretching back to before the earth was even here.

Six little identical sextuplets who from that moment experience living as individuals and gain an individuality as they live.

They don't ordinarily die.

Compared to the sexual reproduction of humans and earth life in general, where evolution flashes past in the blink of a 100,00 years, change is very slow in the fairy folk in comparison. One could say sexual reproduction is super fast change.

I´ve read a lot of encounters with ET or other beings who usually seem to be not from our visible world and I usually always want to learn about their experience as living beings, their relationships and things like that. To me it´s more interesting than knowing how their technology works. Because I think that social aspects of beings and groups show their level of development much more than technlogy.

I think you have expressed the perfect sentiment foir learning about those Beings . . . .

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen
Cheers.
2nd experience was in 1990 and happened a number of nights but when I moved into the attics at my mother house I was turn the light of a go to bed and in the middle of the room about thigh height had was this slow moving, swirling wave like mist and I would just stare at it and then freak out and put the light on and go to sleep with a pillow over my head for couple of hours and then I couldn't woke to turn the light off and it was gone.
As I said I would witness this a number of times and even a friend kipped over after a party and I put a mattress down at the same spot of the smoke thing and the next day my friend said he woke up in the middle of the night and saw strange smoke above him and I must point out this smoke wasn't coming from the ground or next door or ceiling etc it was hovering about 2 feet in the same spot ? and I wonder if I looked at it longer it might of manifested into a being and I don't know if it was a ghost, energy or even alien but in the 1980s their was a kids show about an alien smoke type and it did look like what I say.
youtu.be...

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Once upon a time I would have tracked down the cause of such a event, but it takes a lot of time to survey the location, people and history of the location.

I don't do those surveys anymore, getting old and have to work for a living plus ongoing projects.

I wouldn't know of the top of my head.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

Interesting you mention location as my mothers street is a strange one and few neighbours have had completely different Paranormal experiences like the lady 2 doors down told me that back in 2004 the kitchen was getting a renovation job and she was coming in from the shops in late afternoon and for brief blink of the eye saw a small bald man in 1930s workmen clothing i.e.heavy polyester suits and she said he it seemed that he saw her and jumped and he had a paper rolled up in his hand and the next day they found a paper from 1930 rolled up and barged through a hole.It seemed like some sort of glitch in time happened ?
The other neighbour 5 doors the other way who at the time a mayor told me one night he went to sleep and had the most real dream that he was outside his house but it was all fields and fires and people running around and a Viking came running to him and hit him in the head with an axe and he blacked out and woke up but the history the place I live in is very interesting with Roman's, Monks, Vikings and even Charles Dickens, Harriet Martineau and Jimi Henricks passing through.
ttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tynemouth

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Location location location! As the real estate people say.

Locations have memories, the earthbound dead relive battles and on it goes.

As a little kid I lived in a house and every night the dead homeless alcoholics would walk through the house to wherever.

Stayed at my mom's house for two weeks looking after the place and every night at about 2am a bloody religeous parade would come through the back door and out the front. Mongrels woke me up every night.

Nowadays I live out in a small community in the wheat farming country of west Australia, quiet there mostly.

Though if you walk into the wrong forrest the old dreamtime warriors step out of the trees with spears and you turn around and leave.

Tons of stuff happens that people don't notice.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join