It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting astral info extraction process

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 06:48 AM
link   
This hasn't occurred to me before as far as I can remember. The other night I believe I extracted some info on someone via an astral type dream process.

I only managed to write down immediately upon awakening one piece of info. Other details are forgotten or hazy. These details include something to do with someone's computer continually freezing up on them & their phone number.

The info. I managed to write down before I forgot, as can happen often when you don't grasp it right away. I get the name 'Nact' (not sure of spelling). Also I get the distinct impression that most people feel uncomfortable when near this person like they have a bad aura or something.

Interesting what can come up sometimes.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Not sure if this is a past or future or a bit of both.

I keep seeing this person driving a red van. They should not be driving it because they are impaired but as usual their ego overrides any common sense. Sure enough they do lose control of the van. It does a flip & so do they. They wind up being seriously injured (crippled). They are also missing at least one tooth.

From that point on they have to rely on prescription painkillers for the rest of their life, which won't be a very long one. The painkillers only mask the pain not alleviate the symptoms that continue to worsen over time.

Another thing I keep seeing is that they often eat with their mouth open. Ew. They also seem to have this obsession with the color red, believing its lucky which it isn't for them obviously. But again their ego outweighs any common sense. Bo yo.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 06:25 PM
link   
That's wierd.....all i can say is that is wierd.....lol
-Dani

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Questor,

What makes you think that was an astral travel experience? Was the first post related to the second one? Was "Nact" the person driving the red van? Also, you mention they and them....who are the others?

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 01:51 PM
link   
My continuing impressions include getting a visual of black soot (in a spiritual sense) plugging up this person's heart chakra.

This evidently cripples their ability to make good decisions in their life. They are primarily fueled by their inner & outer deceptions.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Maybe try and figure out what Nact means.

new topics

top topics

join