It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i think that i have just seen a UFO

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   
its ok man...i saw my first UFO a few weeks ago and thought about posting about it but then decided not to since it was a rather underwhelming experience. I took pictures too but it didnt show up in the pics. I actually saw it with four other witnesses who all agreed with me it was nothing like they had ever seen....

but alas....people are skeptical and you cant really blame them. I say be happy you had the experience and now you know for yourself that there are things out there that defy explanation.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: tribal

Could you describe it for us please? I've seen a few now. It's always good to compare sightings as someone else may have witnessed the same thing.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Dr UAE

I didn't have time to start filming. I took some photos to show my location and field of view and was excited at the time to post a thread about it.

However, after the fact I changed my mind.

There's always some clown telling you what you saw...
edit on 9-10-2017 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: grindhouzer

I hate to think of what ATS would be if people didn't tell their stories unless they had pics to back them up. BORING! And honestly, this is a story about a UFO. Even if there were pics, they would either show tiny lights in the sky that don't prove anything or so good that the skeptics would call them "too good to be true." That's why, as a UFO enthusiast, I, as well as many others here, are glad to read experiences even with no pics to back them up.

Thanks for sharing with us, OP!

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: gemineye
That's why, as a UFO enthusiast, I, as well as many others here, are glad to read experiences even with no pics to back them up.

True. Just because everybody carries a phone now doesn't mean they're ready to whip them out and take photos of that UFO zipping by for all of 20 seconds. Even then, a person might be lucky enough to get a little blurred smudge or dot in the sky, but it isn't going to prove anything.

Yeah, it's sad not to get images, but there has never been a single image of a "real" UFO, no matter how clear, that really answered any questions anyway. Proof requires an entire ensemble of materials.

But stories are fun!

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Dr UAE

Did you check with the airport, to discover whether or not some sort of unusual craft was there that night? Possible you saw something that can be explained, and that would be a good place to start. If they have nothing, then I'd recommend trying to draw what you saw, or have someone draw it for you, if you can't. At the least, you can better remember it later on, with a sketch of some sort. Any idea of size? Shape, other than the lights? How long was it visible? No sound does seem odd, and if you see planes regularly, you would clearly know what to expect for sound.

Also, have you checked with any UFO types in your area, or online, to learn whether or not anyone else also sighted this object? You might fin some report that match what you saw.

Most intriguing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join