It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Alien's Skin

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: pacific

yeah right totally believing that

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: pacific
Nvm.

So much to say but I'm afraid this is just awkward impulses in our brain. I teaches us more about the brain and how we perceive.

OP, what makes you think this wasn't just a dream? Did you do hypnosis? How do you know those're real memories?

I know it might be significant to you. And I know you're just looking for answers to why you saw whatever you saw. I hate to tell you it was just your mind or cultural imaginations, so please forgive that.

For your sake, I've sometimes wondered if whne we master genetics, we'll alter it--a lot? It's a long ways off right now because of dangers and knowledge deficits. Even just GMO food--Monstanto--is barely tenable. But maybe a couple hundred years from now or more, when we're playing with ideas of going to other stars, there'll be a history of genetic alterations? Who's to say we won't someday look like a cross between everything on Earth?

That's assuming AI or artificial life doesn't entirely outdate every prior biological route. Appearance might be incidental. Arthur C. Clarke speculated in 2001 Space Odyssey intelligent life may be born IN stars. It might possess the ability to program matter. So thinking in terms of biology is restricting the possibilities. If life ever reaches these thresholds, it would nearly be indistinguishable from an angel or demon or demi-god.
edit on 9/21/2017 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   
You shouldn't take unprescribed antibiotics - that's what making bacterias resistant to the stuff. Who knows what your condition really was about, you probably didn't even need antibiotics. And especially don't throw it away either! It should be delivered to the nearest pharmacy!

edit on 24-9-2017 by KVAMSKY because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-9-2017 by KVAMSKY because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-9-2017 by KVAMSKY because: Typos

new topics

<< 1   >>

join