It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Plans Military Parades for Independence Day on Pennsylvania Avenue

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
Well we have already bathed our land in glorious radiation anyways, may as well. But it will have to be limited to the established prior testing grounds further south and west. We can designate a spot in Yellowstone as well for non-nuke ordnance though if we want to make it multi region. Animals are smart, they'll run away and survive.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

It'll counteract the hurricane the other poster wanted to send there.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
Nonsense, you can thank HAARP for that, obviously.

CX

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 03:26 AM
link   
As money is tight everywhere right now, maybe he could do a joint one with lil Kim?

Might as well, they seem to be from the same egg with everything else.

Just a little more training for the general public to clap faster and more enthusiasticaly at Trump, but i think it could work.

CX.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justso
God forbid we have a national parade-showing all of America-including our should be proud of military might.

Are you this afraid of Hitler and his historical photos? The hate for Trump is beginning to get real stale around here.

Wut? You get excited at the fact that your country bombs sovereign countries with little or no reason while asking for allies to join them in an attempt to justify their "concern" at the lack of "democracy" and "freedom" in the countries the US has "identified"?? Are you a gung-ho pumped up on steroids and hubris kinda guy?

Millions of dead innocents all around the planet and you want a parade? Jeebus....

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: SR1TX
a reply to: Sublimecraft

That is incredibly offensive to anyone who actually lived during/fought in WW2 to compare that guy to anyone. Your avatar indicates your maturity level is probably not all there so I do not expect a well thought out reply or reason on why you are a fool.

The best shot you have is to attack an avatar. Very telling. Please continue...

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Take a xanax and learn to appreciate your country.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: SR1TX
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Your avatar indicates your maturity level is probably not all there so I do not expect a well thought out reply or reason on why you are a fool.

Interpretation: I am triggered therefore I shall judge a book by its cover because I am weak-minded and shallow.

You've been on ATS for 5 minutes, you know NOTHING about me, except for that which I decide to impart. You need to history better, you've been played a fool by parroting the propaganda surrounding all things Hitler.......and as proof of this, I bet you that you cannot tell me without googling it, who bankrolled him and his party, why he was anti-global establishment, why he was nationalistic to the core and why he hated the elite bloodlines.

Let me make it clear - Operation Paperclip is not a fantasy, it actually happened. Hitler is alive and well and his Nazi Party is a reflection of the republican and democrat partys of today. yes, you read that right.

History is your friend, and it is being repeated because 'feelings trump facts'. Hillary Clinton is a Nazi, and just a mere 9 months ago, she had massive support, even right here on ATS. She wanted to immediately war with Russia, deconstruct the 2nd amendment and continue her philosophy of the 'vast right-wing conspiracy' so as to continue to fool low-info folk into maintaining the hate.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join