It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A return to war, Afghanistan heats up

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

See how much Haliburton™ has made just on 'Concessions' You read that correctly, "Concessions"..

$2.50 USD for a can of soda.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium
a reply to: Aazadan

See how much Haliburton™ has made just on 'Concessions' You read that correctly, "Concessions"..

$2.50 USD for a can of soda.

Congress writes something into their contract called "necessary profit". There's no competition and using the market to create efficiency. Instead, Congress deliberately pays above market price for everything.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
Get troops out, people complain. Leave troop there, people complain.

Can you show me where people were complaining about us moving the troops out...other than politicians and generals of course?

I can show you polls from many different forums of all stripes where the American People on this one thing have been in complete agreement on ending the wars.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Meet the new boss, he's the same as the old boss.

MIC and Deep State have Donald by the short hairs....

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
Meet the new boss, he's the same as the old boss.

MIC and Deep State have Donald by the short hairs....

Very true.

I think the deep state wants the war just as it is, undecided and continuing on and on…

They won’t win the war by expending the proper amount of resources because I think the DS wants another war in Iran soon.

They also want neocon and neo liberal economics---stagnating economies and low growth.

They also want American gridlock, which they certainly have…

A terror element in ISIS and Al Qaeda, which again they certainly have

Obama the dreamer, Trump the right-wing populist, or the next president who wants to fix anything will be dealt with as Obama and Trump were---upended in failure and submission to the Deep State.

The folly of Trump is still dynamic so no telling what they’ll do to him

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I think it's somewhat likely that a sort of "silent coup" has taken place in the White House. The initially reluctant POTUS has come around to thinking like they want him to think. Afghanistan, Syria, Venezuela, NK....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join