It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Clinton’s Accusers Demand Removal of Statue in South Dakota

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Back to the OP...

If she wants the statue down, I don't see anyone in the entire country rising up to defend it. She should buy it or get a group to ask it to be taken down. Problem solved.

Heck, even if she showed up and vandalized it, it's an act of vandalism on property worth several thousand dollars (bronze is expensive and the artist and foundery's time is costly.) But I don't see anyone rising up either for or against the issue, no matter if you're liberal or conservative... or Chelsea Clinton.

It doesn't really represent any big issue.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd
It doesn't really represent any big issue.

I think Democrats are so beyond happy for all of their party's racist statues to be torn down and forgotten. Davis, Lee, Jackson, Beauregard...etc...the Democratic party wants to destroy all the evidence of the party's legacy. And getting black Americans on board to shift the blame onto conservatives is diabolically genius! I feel bad for the mindless saps though. I wouldn't want to be exploited, but if they do... well let's just celebrate their obedience!.

DNC leaders are supremely evil sh*theads! Must be amazing to identify with that group of evil-genius, racist cowards!

The time is now to exploit black America and women in burying the evidence of the Democratic Party's white supremacist and misogynistic legacy! And never has there been such an opportune time to manipulate simple minds into believing it's all a part of the Republican legacy.

Sneaky and sh*tty! Yep. White Democrats must be giddy at the idea that they can disown their party's shame AND look like beautiful, tolerant people who stand up for what's just, at the same time!

What a treat for you guys!

And I believe the party is just gorgeous. I really, really believe all the lies! It's worth all the violence and resentment!

"Party before truth!"

Give me a pink p*ssy hat covered in pubes -- and history becomes herstory. Give me a stick and some pepper spray and it's a black comedy, too.

I can see why Democrats feel superior! They are supremely racist, misogynistic, and they have nearly all the support of the stupid women and black people. Pat yourself on the back fo sho.
edit on 8/19/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Iamonlyhuman

I wouldn't put a statue of Bill Clinton even in a whore house. Even there it would blaspheme the place!

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

a reply to: Iamonlyhuman

Wouldn't the conservatives be cheering for it? After all they're the ones who believe that he's a rapist. Why have a statue of a rapist?

You believe he isn't?

Didn't say that.

Are you a conservative?

No. Liberals can believe that he is a rapist too. The conservatives are the ones who scream the loudest about it.

Ok, just wondering.

To answer your question, no I don't believe that he is a rapist. But what do I know? I could be wrong. I despite rapists. If he is a rapist then lock him away and throw away the key. And the statue should be removed and destroyed.

So why beat around the bush?

I wasn't. I was commenting that the conservatives should be happy to have the statue removed and destroyed because he is a rapist as many conservatives here have been screaming.
ETA - to be clear I made that post because of all the thread about the "leftists" wanting statues removed and destroyed.

It took you three posts to answer my initial question.

Yes because I am not the topic of discussion.

But Bill Clinton and his accusers are, which is what my question was about.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Because he was president?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join