It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you ever used the disruptj20.org website??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I ran across this and thought some here might want to know that the DOJ seems to want quite a bit of information the visitors of this site.

DreamHost claimed that the complying with the request from the Justice Department would amount to handing over roughly 1.3 million visitor IP addresses to the government, in addition to contact information, email content and photos of thousands of visitors to the website, which was involved in organizing protests against Trump on Inauguration Day.

“That information could be used to identify any individuals who used this site to exercise and express political speech protected under the Constitution’s First Amendment,” DreamHost wrote in the blog post on Monday. “That should be enough to set alarm bells off in anyone’s mind.”

thehill.com...

Here is a link to the DreamHost website where they give information about this..
www.dreamhost.com...

I am not gonna say much about this. I am aware that this group was said to be one of the rowdier groups involved in the protests or at least I think they were said to be. But, are they doing this with the other groups that organized for those protests, like the women's march?
I do hope that they will ask the hosting companies of those groups that were in Charlottesville a few days ago, otherwise some of us might get the impression that the Trump Administration is more concerned about those who dare protest against him than he is about those protests that actually result in someone getting killed!!

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

I haven't heard of it. But ty for posting this.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Imagine if 1.3 million people got doxxed...

Maybe the DoJ are just following social media practices or something.

I mean the lulz, right?

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I saw this. I wonder if that Kessler guy was a part of the disruptj20. He was hardcore left up until December 2016 when he switched and turn into a WS rally organizer and he worked for cnn. I think this whole thing was a honeypot.

White supremacist and ‘Unite the Right’ leader, Jason Kessler, was once reportedly a supporter a former President Obama and the Occupy movement.

According to the Southern Poverty Law Center (an organization that is certainly no friend to Conservatives), Kessler revealed his political transformation around November 2016, the same month then candidate Donald Trump won the presidential election.  

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

DreamHost, like many online service providers, is approached by law enforcement regularly to provide information about customers who may be the subject of criminal investigations. These types of requests are not uncommon; our legal department reviews and scrutinizes each request and, when necessary, rejects and challenges vague or faulty orders.

You would be shocked to see just how many of these challenges we’re obligated to mount every year!
www.dreamhost.com...

I don't know, but add this to the voter registration information, they sure do seem interested in us, don't they??

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I used it myself, on the day, because I disapproved of what they were trying to do, and wanted to see evidence of them doing it. Authorities ought not to assume that every visitor to a site is a friend of the site.
I don't suppose they can extradite me for that, and I wasn't planning to visit the country anyway.

P.S. On second thoughts, what I did was watch their Youtube channel.

edit on 15-8-2017 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 02:03 AM
link   
I made a thread about them being hacked back in January.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 15-8-2017 by PlasticWizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 02:08 AM
link   
And so it begins...

This time its people who don't support Trump. What about the next time? With another website or forum...?

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 02:12 AM
link   

We have to find the traitors so they can sell out their bosses. God bless you Trump, once you pinch enough of the pesky street rats, eventually the trail will lead back to those giving them their orders and the laundering mechanisms they are using to funnel the funds for these subversive groups.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 02:13 AM
link   
i also had not heard of it a reply to: Vorian

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 02:14 AM
link   
god bless everyone a reply to: worldstarcountry

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Wedni
The reason you are hearing about it now is to get as many curious and innocent people as possible to flood the host with views so that the authorities drown in false leads. They are looking for very specific criteria which will isolate the real national security threats who are funding and directing the civil unrest nationally.

I never heard of it either, and plan to stay away to make their jobs easier. Anybody hoping for the success of America after we lose WW3 is going to have to support our new government to isolate and remove the subversive elements which have been burning our communities and turning neighbors against each other for the last few years.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 02:36 AM
link   
i like your profile pic a reply to: Jonjonj

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Judge Approves Warrant For "Antifa" User Data From Anti-Trump Website

A District of Columbia Federal Judge has approved a government warrant seeking information about users and subscribers to an anti-Trump website which has been linked to rioting during the presidential inauguration in Washington, D.C., but he added protections to safeguard "innocent users."

Chief Judge Robert Morin ruled that DreamHost, an LA-based web-hosting company, must turn over data about visitors to the website disruptj20.org, which is a home to political activists who organized protests at the time of Donald Trump's inauguration as U.S. president in January, many of whom have since morphed into the controversial "antifa" movement.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 06:19 AM
link   
referring all to:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Germany Bans 'Extremist AntiFa' Website For "Legitimizing Violence Against Cops"

Interior Minister Thomas de Maizière claimed the website helped incite the violence in Hamburg and warned of “serious consequences” of left-wing radicalism, the New York Times reported.

“The prelude to the G-20 summit in Hamburg was not the only time that violent actions and attacks on infrastructural facilities were mobilized on linksunten.indymedia,” the minister said, identifying the website.

He also said the site tried to “legitimize violence against police officers,” which he described as an “expression of an attitude that tramples human dignity.”

“This is absolutely unacceptable and incompatible with our liberal democratic order,” he added.

new topics

top topics

join