It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google Employee's Anti-Diversity Manifesto Goes 'Internally Viral' - LiveLeak Video shows Proof Goog

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: Outlier13

Stop confusing Hillary Clinton, for "The left". Now, not tomorrow, don't work on it for a couple of weeks and see where you get with it, just stop. I know it makes it easier to justify your position, but its invalid because it is inaccurate. She is part of the centre right, not the left, nor anything which even resembles it. She assisted in the trade of weapons to dictatorial and authoritarian regimes. The left does not support this. She supported, endorsed and aided in various global trade operations, which the left does not support. She was complicit in permitting the erosion of civil liberties, in response to "terror" threats (read: government sponsored murder of its own citizens, to legitimise crushing their freedoms), which the left does not support. She is not a left wing figure, by any definition of any value what so ever.

And yes, if you think she is, your position is invalid.

Strange then why so many of the left shed actual tears when she was not elected President and speaking of confusion, you seem to be conflating 'the left' with 'good'.

The left most certainly does endorse crushing people's freedoms and I'm appalled that at this stage you believe otherwise.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Their censorship isn't news... If you don't believe it, I really don't know what to tell you, other than it's hard to see with your eyes closed.

You don't have to see a video, you can do your own test. Type the same search ( some sort of conservative opinion, for experiments sake) into Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc, and every other search engine will show similar results..... Except Google.

During the entire election year, every Google search result filtered out any and all negative pieces about Hilary/ The Democratic party. It is still done today, to some extent, too.

Facebook is even worse, as Facebook will systematically remove anti-left memes/posts/pictures if they are too "extreme" (in other words, truthful) and end up banning profiles and suspending pages. I am subscribed to a page that posted a picture of Hilary Clinton stating: "Silly Americans, laws are for poor people" - The page was temporarily suspended and the picture removed multiple times for "violating Facebooks code of conduct". Not to mention the algorithms that tend to display pro-left propaganda more than any other topic at the top of feeds.

This is the world in which we live. 1984 is here, and it's being ushered in by the same group of people that continually seemed to bring it up and fear it.

Not to mention all of the younger millennials are eating everything up, none the wiser. Generally speaking, the majority have no idea about politics, policy, or even history for that matter, which makes them very easily susceptible to what's going on. What a time to be alive.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: GusMcDangerthing

I am an exemplar of the left. You are not. Therefore, where what the left does and does not believe in, is something I may comment on from a position of knowledge, and something you may only ever comment on from a position of assumption, which as we know is an often treacherous and dicey position to do anything from.

Furthermore, I know of very few people, of any sort, who were sad that Hillary was not elected. But you are right, left wingers did shed tears when Trump was elected, not because Hillary lost the election, but because Trump, a person who exemplifies only the worst aspects of corporatist interference in governmental processes, a person who believes in nothing more than his own ego, a man who counts literal Nazis amongst his support base, won it.

You are ignoring context entirely, by making this anything to do with Hillary.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Thats as may be, but the fundamental truth here, is that Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama are not the left, nor part of it, and people need to stop repeating the lie that says otherwise.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

I agree with that. Hillary is a war hawk.

Obama was anything that people thought they wanted.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join