It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cool little archive I found. Serendipity.

page: 1

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   
www.serendipity.li...

This website is based on a libertarian (in the sense of J.S.Mill) perspective and is opposed to Fascism, Capitalism, Zionism, the Anglo-Zionist Empire, the tyrannical Surveillance State and all who secretly work to cause wars (war and then more war) for their own advantage and profit.

It has over 250 pages concerned with the (obviously) controlled demolition of the Twin Towers and the attack on the Pentagon on 9/11 and the subsequent so-called "war on terror", and over 900 pages on other subjects, including

the CIA, the NSA, the Lockerbie bombing, the Waco massacre, the CIA-led coup in the Ukraine, censorship, the Iraq war, the murder of Princess Diana, Wikileaks, religion, psychedelics and the so-called "War on Drugs", plus pages on notable people such as George W. Bush, Maria Callas, Ganesh Baba, Ernst Zündel, Nick Sand and the Dalai Lama.

This website asserts the natural right of people everywhere to pursue their lives, interests and pleasures free from harmful social conditioning (propaganda), from exploitation and domination by political and economic forces which seek to enslave them,

and from repressive authoritarian governments, rapacious capitalist corporations, mendacious religious organizations, fraudulent international bankers and the unholy alliance among all of these which seeks to deprive everyone else of their freedom, health, wealth, happiness and the full realization of their spiritual potential.

I dont know how vetted the author is or if all of the information is good, but from what I found its not too bad. A bit dated on some subjects /lacking updates and some is just looney, but that is par for the course with conspiracy sites. LOL

Check it out, maybe someone can find it useful.

edit on 8 5 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   
That site looks like a goldmine for conspiracy nuts .... awesome and thank you for the link.

The first photo on the main page

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Bookmarked!

Thank you.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I see that, compared to today, It looks like today's Machiavellian concept has lost it's class with today's bumbling elite in charge...no subtlety!

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I put on my brown coat and visited the site. His mention of GOD was interesting. Obviously someone that thinks outside the box rather then believing everything he reads.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Was reading for a while about Waco and the UNITED STATES corporation and now all the links are dead except the home page. Upon clicking links to articles I get this..... Safari cannot open the page because the server cannot be found.

Is it my browser? It was working fine 5 minutes ago.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ClovenSky
That site looks like a goldmine for conspiracy nuts .... awesome and thank you for the link.

The first photo on the main page

If'n You want to see "Talking Pictures" You could watch one of the latest Game of Thrones™ episode where a collector of 'The Iron Bank' is to collect a payment from Cersei Lannister.

'The Iron Bank' is Rothschild et al..

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Yea, thanks for posting..

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

It may be a mobile issue. Try a desktop version. He did mention in 2012 or so that the links may be out, but he did link some to waybackmachine, the internet archive that lets you see old pages that arent available now. He said that we should try to find expired links there if he didnt already link them through that site.

I had the same problem, but just kept trying and it ended up working on my phone. No issues on a computer.

EDIT TO ADD:
I am glad everyone found it useful. It should give people that are well read or not, something new to take in.

Cheers everybody!

edit on 8 6 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Your right, I got it back, thanks.

The Americn living in Ireland, Richard K Moore has a lot of articles on that site. I never heard of him before but a lot of what he writes resonates with me, particularly his views on modern science. Blog

Thanks again Tadaman

join