It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congressman Asks NASA if There's Evidence for an Ancient Civilization on Mars

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 06:01 AM
link   
The integrity of the question is dependant on the competency and integrity of the person being asked.......in other words....I dont believe the squirming little worm who calls himself a doctor....oh yes I believe he has found himself contextual "out" in his answer......its just more lies and BS.

Until we find a way to jail people who lie "contextually" and screw humanity we remain fasttracked on a road to self-destruction.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Methane on Mars has been measured for years. May be a sign of some type of life.

"The presence of methane alone is not enough to say that life exists, or once existed, on Mars. However, it is still not clear where the methane is coming from."

www.iflscience.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Groot
What an interesting coincidence.

A friend of mine shared a cia document with me today regarding a remote viewing of Mars 1 million years ago and the description of a civilization.

He probably would not let me share it on here because, well, getting banned leaves a bad taste in your mouth.

Coincidence for me as well, I've been looking into the CIA remote viewing FOIA documents the last few days after a post here was made. Seems to be a recurring topic in my life this week!
edit on 7/20/2017 by NerdGoddess because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/20/2017 by NerdGoddess because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Groot

Remote viewing thats the TV in one room while you sit in another and it's about as much use

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Q: -"Looking forward to knowing what's up there"

A: Nuthin' but swamp gas

-MM

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join