It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens use oss to entertain them self

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Maybe earth is like a big. Bigbrother show fore the aliens..
we all are on alien TV
smile
, They got invisibles camera`s and microphone all over the earth..
it a bit sceary =P.. if they cane see every thing we do. hehe

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Actually, I have wondered this myself from time to time. I believe we are an alien experiment. They brought us here, made us. whatever. We worshipped them as gods for a time period (Incan, Aztec, Cambodian, etc.). No doubt that they still keep an eye on us, the question is, How close of an eye? Do they monitor us 24 hrs a day? And if so, how do they monitor all of the billions of people on Earth at once? That's not really that plausible. A better idea would be that they monitor certain people regularly. The "regular" characters of their shows are the one's with frequent sighting or some may not even realize it.

As far as mic's, not hardly possible without some sort of super long range mic technology.

"Hey, lets see how these humans react when they see us?"

The idea is a valid one but needs some factual evidence, but I'm a believer in it. I mean why else would they visit so often and allow themselves to be witnesses? We may even be a PBS or Discovery channel special!

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 02:38 AM
link   
HDD09, I think you need to proofread your post before placing them on ATS. From your title alone there are three mistakes.

Promote literacy, Deny Ignorance

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 08:11 AM
link   
With all of the reality shows out there, they don't need all the cameras...just a TV set, hehe....

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Many ET encounter reports show ETs as taking great joy in mocking, scaring, or otherwise humilating the unsuspecting humans who happen to come upon them. Most of the time its nothing horrible, but it does show that ETs are about as rude as humans are in many respects.

[edit on 8-2-2005 by Frith]

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Simulacra
HDD09, I think you need to proofread your post before placing them on ATS. From your title alone there are three mistakes.

Promote literacy, Deny Ignorance

Not to nitpick but his panel says he's from Norway. Could you be as articulate in Norwiegen?

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by keymaster
...The "regular" characters of their shows are the one's with frequent sighting or some may not even realize it.

We may even be a PBS or Discovery channel special!

That would explain why from time to time I feel like God's "comic relief..."

I say we'd be a dark comedy, and unless we hire better writers, would probably get canceled before sweeps week.

BTW, I dig on your "location"...

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
With all of the reality shows out there, they don't need all the cameras...just a TV set, hehe....

That´s a scary thought.
Imagine them tuning in on their "Human Channel"... They see our TV-shows and believe that all humans are like that...
. Makes it easy for them to convince their population that it is ok to attack and/or exterminate us. That it is actually necessary to do so as soon as impossible (heh). Alien propaganda...

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 12:58 PM
link   
If aliens attack`s earth.. then XXXX them.. if hey are going exterminate the humans. we are going to kill ourself with nuke and take them with us before they can exterminate us

Edit: Needless profanity removed.

[edit on 8-2-2005 by ZeddicusZulZorander]

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 01:28 PM
link   
When I read the post title I actually thought that it was OSS as in Open Source Software, and thought "Linux is sure getting popular these days".

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Posted by Hellmutt

They see our TV-shows and believe that all humans are like that...

Do you think it would be like the news after a natural disaster? They never talk to the doctor or the professor, it's always the most illiterate and uneducated person they can find.

That's a scary thought!
Aliens would think we were all inbred yokels who exterminating would be a blessing for.

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
Not to nitpick but his panel says he's from Norway. Could you be as articulate in Norwiegen?

Godt intrepid uansett noe språk som jeg taler, jeg tror at om De taler på en Engelsk tavle, da De får alle forsøk til forsøk skikkelig engelsk. Akkurat som om jeg posterte et budskap på en Norsk tavle, prøver jeg mitt hardestt og proofread hver post som jeg skaper før laging av dem offentlighet.

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by HDD09
Maybe earth is like a big. Bigbrother show fore the aliens..
we all are on alien TV
smile
, They got invisibles camera`s and microphone all over the earth..
it a bit sceary =P.. if they cane see every thing we do. hehe

It is like a Big Brother show. But they aren't doing it for fun. Only for experiment. It is more like an expedition than a show.

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simulacra

Originally posted by intrepid

Godt intrepid uansett noe språk som jeg taler, jeg tror at om De taler på en Engelsk tavle, da De får alle forsøk til forsøk skikkelig engelsk. Akkurat som om jeg posterte et budskap på en Norsk tavle, prøver jeg mitt hardestt og proofread hver post som jeg skaper før laging av dem offentlighet.

Wow, good translation software. It required some concentration, but I understood what you said. But I had to first translate it into english, then back to norwegian again. Intrepid, if you´d known norwegian you would know what he called you...

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

Let's just hope Lirr doesn't lose his TV signal and invade earth to see how Single Female Lawyer ends

As to the grammer comment, could be that english isn't the first language. How could you proof read it if you think that's right. People who don't know english well can still have some extraordinary ideas
Read the idea behind the words, not the letters composing them

top topics

join