It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Vertical Plane by Ken Webster - Is this proof of Time manipulation and travel or just a story?

page: 48
<< 45  46  47   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: wtbengineer

I refreshed it this morning and it's gone 'private'.
I thought the end of the 'interview' was odd as he said he'd been told a lot of stuff by 2109, a lot of 'interesting' stuff (with a glint in his eye and quite animated) but they (2109) told him they would only reveal these things if he promised to keep them to himself. What are 2109 going to do if he spills the beans??? Travel to our time and bump him off? He really had an attitude of "I know stuff you don't". He said, and I quote "my word is my bond".
Glad it was the end of the interview, because if there was more, I would have probably switched off at that point.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel
Thank you for the information. You are right, it's kind of irritating. But he isn't the first or the last person to have such a serious attitude and a shield of secrecy after dealing with the extraordinary circumstances. At least, he explained what kind of experiment (sealed envelopes with the questions to 2109 and their answering without opening the envelope) made him a believer. Interestingly, I see an allusion to Scole experiment and Dr Bindelof case (not the absolute similarity but overall level of "miracle" psi-encyclopedia.spr.ac.uk...).
Also his reference to numerology and its meaning to some life coincidences which reminded me about my life event (a person who rear-ended my car was born on the same day, month and only the year was as my husband's).

By the way, the video is available again for everyone to watch youtu.be...

edit on 23-1-2024 by candide44 because: Link to video is added

edit on 23-1-2024 by candide44 because: Word correction

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Thanks angel, I'm glad to get your take on it. I probably wouldn't have much patience for an interview like that. I've heard too many people claiming to have the downlow on things like that that we the general populace aren't privileged enough to know. Anymore, I turn 'em off. Shame, I want TVP to have some substance, just hearing about that interview doesn't give me confidence.

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 09:55 PM
link   

So, if it's the video titled "GARY ROWE - THE DODLESTON TIMEWARP" from Swansea UFO Network, I just watched it and it must be back up again. Not much new there I'm afraid. And weird to me, if this is a recently made video, that he kept talking about the book and saying that we'd know soon enough if we read the book or something similar. Well, I read the book a long time ago as did most people who've read it. Made me feel like it was produced a long time ago (though I don't think it was), and like there was a book sales push going on (which I also don't think is the case). I don't know, just felt funny.

<< 45  46  47   >>

join