It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CRTL-Left...Alt-Right......ARISE THE ALT-ALT!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

No need to quote anyone. Every time a thread criticizes their barbarism (women raping, child bedding, genital mutilating, head removing) BS there's always a liberal or more around here to come in and derail and deflect to stymie the discourse. Same with all the SJW's trouncing peoples rights and safety type threads (where you always seem to show up and act all innocent about your derailing activities).

And everyone knows it.

edit on 5-7-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I remember discussing this in your other thread.
The Rightists: I believe that Islam is a terrorist religion. Quran supports terrorism and is all about terrorism. Therefore all Muslims support raping, head removing, terrorism or they are terrorists themselves.
The Leftists: I don't think Islam is a terrorist religion. I have been reading and listening to Imams and peaceful Muslims explaining their religion. So I don't think all Muslims support terrorism.
The Righists to the Leftists: OH MY GAWD!!!!!!!! YOU'RE A TERRORIST SYMPATHIZER!!!!!

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Arise the ALT-CTRL-DEL!!!

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Left: I talked to them and listened and, it turns out you guys were WAY off. There was nothing in the sermon about beheading or killing or conquering. Obviously if they really were terrorists, they would have Told me so.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

Left: I talked to them and listened and, it turns out you guys were WAY off. There was nothing in the sermon about beheading or killing or conquering. Obviously if they really were terrorists, they would have Told me so.

Thanks for proving my point.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   
ctri + alt + delete is what we really need.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   
CTRL
ALT
DELETE

Lets reboot.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Correction to an earlier post.
Charlemagne prize was not awarded to George Bush.
It was George C Marshall 1959.
Henry Kissinger 1987.
Bill Clinton 2000.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   

I'd be more careful accusing people of shillings whilst running an open spin-doc-shop on ATS.

Did the thought, that your agressively generalizing anti-SJW stance reeks of identity politics itself, ever occur to you?
edit on 21-7-2017 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Thank ghod its not a #ing Mac.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Hey Adam! Have an apple, it's sweet and I'm out of cookies.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   

I enjoy reading what you write, although reading it does make me wonder who you think you are or are trying to do. But this?

The only identity that even makes sense in politics is nationality.

Total BS! Mass migration and open borders coupled with identity politics has all but killed nationalism. And its not coming back. Where I live in TexMexico, 4th of July festivities are attended primarily by the geriatric Vets. You don't see much in the way of young people.

As the change rate accelerates, nationalism will be a speck in the rear view mirror.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join