It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Child Abuse. Sometimes it is the little things.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
Isn't it always the vocal minority that screams the loudest.
Yet, politicians listen.
Idiots.
P

Its the empty vessels that make the most noise!!

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

originally posted by: pheonix358
Isn't it always the vocal minority that screams the loudest.
Yet, politicians listen.
Idiots.
P

Its the empty vessels that make the most noise!!

I love that expression. I often use it on the gorgeous Mrs CR when she has an attack of loquaciousness (is that even a word?).

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

That is so ........abusive. The op has no idea what abuse is. So sorry you were truly abused and hope after 60 years the pain is less. I know many times this type of abuse (and your poor sister too) is carried on through future generations. I pray this is not the case. Thanks for setting this silly op straight.
edit on 24-6-2017 by Justso because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Justso

The op has no idea what abuse is.

Perhaps you could read the whole thread? It helps sometimes, really does mate.

Here

P

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justso
a reply to: scraedtosleep

That is so ........abusive. The op has no idea what abuse is. So sorry you were truly abused and hope after 60 years the pain is less. I know many times this type of abuse (and your poor sister too) is carried on through future generations. I pray this is not the case. Thanks for setting this silly op straight.

I'm not the one that said they were 60...no worries man I also jumped the gun on this thread by posting before i knew what the thread was really about. It happens to us all.

No, it has a happy ending. I ran away when I was 15 (that would make her 12) and that convinced my mom to send my sister to live with our grandma on the other side of the country. She got to finish growing up with beautiful people, family that really loved her. She's married to a great man now , no kids yet, but I think she would be a good mom. Me? Well I lived a hard 5 years on the streets till I fell in love at 20. I helped the girl I loved raise her son (not mine) until she cheated on me 3 years later. At around the same time I found out my stepfather was dead and that my mom was living alone in squalor having been abandoned by all her children. I'm one of 4 , there is another girl and boy in this story but one path was much nicer while the other was much much darker. And those two stories are for another time. So having nowhere left to turn but back to the streets I moved in with my mother a women that was so close to committing suicide she didn't even have the emotional energy to speak to me most of the time. It took 12 years of living together and 2 psychiatrists (for her not me) before we were healed. But we are healed. My mother is happier than she has ever been her entire life and I no longer dwell on the past wishing to murder everyone around me, instead I have no worries about my future and the present is filled with beauty and endless knowledge. I dropped out of school in 9th grade but today I am slowly teaching myself how to write so I might create a story about what it's like in a household of abuse and the adventures I had while being a homeless 15-20 year old kid in america. That's the dream anyway.

Debating here on ats is wonderful writing practice for me.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

I'm not your mate and don't imply I didn't read the your thread. Not sure what exactly your beef is but you sound a bit confused. You call yourself a writer but you seem so incoherent. I don't believe you were abused--I responded to a truly and sadly abused victim-please reread and get some clarity.
edit on 25-6-2017 by Justso because: (no reason given)

My convo is with Scared to sleep. Not you-who whimped out for using abad word-just wow.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 04:22 AM
link   

I am the person who wrote the OP.

In my last reply to you I highlighted the word Here. It is a link. Try clicking it.

P

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Spoken like a true old fart. So they secretly want it. That's just more than old fart sick.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 04:42 AM
link   
You truly are confused. You shouldn't talk about abuse as something as silly as your op. There are truly stories here of intense pain from abuse which you pretty much ignore and I find that very offensive. You need to think before you write..and you are a writer? Just wow-how shallow and insensitive you are to others pain. We need not discuss this further as we are so far apart in sensitivity that it is a fruitless convo. No response would be appreciated.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 04:47 AM
link   

You truly are confused. You shouldn't talk about abuse as something as silly as your op. There are truly stories here of intense pain from abuse which you pretty much ignore and I find that very offensive. You need to think before you write..and you are a writer? Just wow-how shallow and insensitive you are to others pain. We need not discuss this further as we are so far apart in sensitivity that it is a fruitless convo. No response would be appreciated.

Sometimes ATS is difficult. This is one of those times.

Since you can't seem to click a link, here is the entire passage.

This is what I wrote in response to scraedtosleep.

That makes me very sad. When I was about 10, I saw my first child killed. I was the next to walk past the Nun. I can keep up with any of your stories and it is a horror that either of us could have such a conversation.

Easy there. This is just a little light hearted thread. I wish I could ease your pain.

Now you can take your attitude and ........

P

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Read it-you are incoherent-maybe stay away from writing for awhile. Your arrogance is showing.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   

a reply to: Snarl
Spoken like a true old fart. So they secretly want it. That's just more than old fart sick.

hee hee - giggle
you're so ... nasssty.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Your reply is just idiotic.

P

top topics

<< 1   >>

join