It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeff Sessions personally asked Congress to let him prosecute medical marijuana providers

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 02:41 AM
link   
ALL federal law proscribing the use, possession, sale or distribution of any drug including marijuana is unconstitutional. The 10th amendment reserves the power to regulate that to the states. Period. End of story. The federal government, through it's anti-drug laws, violates the constitution every day it prosecutes or imprisons anyone under those laws. Sessions' attempt at reviving prosecution of marijuana cases is in direct contradiction of the constitution.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Things like this remind me of when I was 18 in 70's in California,vote for Brown,he will legalize pot!, last was said it would be handled at state level,and of course liberals will say anything to promote their ideals,demonize someone,.because we said so,bunch of BS as usual from MSM

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 12:11 AM
link   

I voted for Trump but his war on drugs and his domestic surveillance policy are two of his worst positions... it's as though Sessions literally used Reefer Madness to formulate his antiquated views on marijuana...

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 12:16 AM
link   
But did Sessions recall it?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join