It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do people just want to fight?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Prattville, AL -- One fan at a girls high school basketball game in Alabama says "there were chairs being thrown and people running all over the place."

There are more and more cases of riots and fighting in America especially at sporting events. Is America turning into a big brawl?

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Is America turning into a big brawl??

I think so. Its open season on war all around.

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by cryptorsa1001

Prattville, AL -- One fan at a girls high school basketball game in Alabama says "there were chairs being thrown and people running all over the place."

There are more and more cases of riots and fighting in America especially at sporting events. Is America turning into a big brawl?

Your right about there being more brawls these past few years, but there has always been riots after big sporting events, but moreso in the past few years. I don't think We are reaching a new level of violence. I remember being a little kid in Los Angeles in the 80s and people being shot outside my apartment. I don't think we are reaching those kinda of levels anytime soon.

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Absolutely.
You only have to look at this forum to find people who want to fight. They are every where in this world.
As far as on-line fighting goes I usually think the person is having a crappy day or is having a crappy life and comes on-line and lashes out. Just as a painter might paint to relieve the stress of daily life.
This would not include debates. Debates are structured and not personal.

In the real world it could be very well the same in some cases. Really I think allot of people now just don't give a f***. This attitude spreads like a virus.
Imagine starting your day you are walking down the street or what ever you do, and some jerk spills his coffee on you and doesn't say sorry or anything. For some that would ruin their day and the anger of the incident will carry through out the day. It can build up till you are so angry you will pick a fight just for fighting its self.

But you can choose to turn the cheek and not let anger take you.

Justly fighting for an important cause.. that would be a different thread I guess.

new topics

top topics

join