It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Romphim - Hey, guyfriends, I got your new fashion trend ...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Discotech

What if you have to go #2 and you're not at home? Does it have a backdoor?

Plus, it looks ridiculous. Then again, looking ridiculous seems to be acceptable nowadays.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
a reply to: ketsuko

i wouldnt go outside in that but i would wear the # out of that dude in the house.
looks comfy as hell

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Well....

Before we all go snickering off to question the masculinity of Anyone who would wear one of these, I give you...

Bond, James Bond.

In the personage of the one, the only, the original coolest and licensed to kill, Sean Connery in "Goldfinger"

Wearing what looks very much like a "romphim"

In Baby Blue no less!

I'll just sit over here with a bowl of popcorn while 007 explains his sartorial superiority with "extreme prejudice".

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Bhadhidar

Sean Connery could wear a strapless gown with 4 inch heels and still be more masculine than 99% of men everywhere.

Unfortunately, none of us are Sean Connery.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I just found out about this monstrosity.

First off, any man wearing that thing, in my view, will be laughed at. LOUDLY.

I have been thinking about this. (Unfortunately, what is seen, cannot be unseen)

I wore one of these. When I was in 6th grade. And I am a girl. And that was a long time ago. And NO, it is not comfortable. They ride.

BUT!!!!! I can say one favorable thing about a man wearing it. (at least if he is married to a woman like me) He may enjoy being chased around the house and having his clothes ripped off.
He may not get the ending he hoped for though, as I would be too busy then finding a lighter and lighter fluid, to go burn it in the yard.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join