It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help Mexico's Children!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Where's the help and non profits for Mexico's kids?! That country has the second highest child mortality rate and its the worlds second most violent country. But you never hear squat about donating to help those kids.

Donate to help children in Africa and the Middle East, sure, I get it.. But Mexico's kids are just fine? Being number 2 on the world equivalent of hell for a child is no big deal? I hope someone isolates what's going on and steps in soon to help. No excuses. Africa is actually getting better over the last 10 years and they live in a sandbox with little vegetation. Food actually grows out of the ground in Mexico and Mexico is attached to the United States.

It would make a solid new non profit. Instead of spending money building a wall, lets treat Mexico like one big American non profit, tax writeoff. They are still a sovereign nation. But they are a big tax cut for Americans that donate to help Mexicos children and the environment they live in. This would help America if Mexico was as successful as Canada.
It starts with the kids.
edit on 16-5-2017 by tonycodes because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-5-2017 by tonycodes because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: tonycodes
Where's the help and non profits for Mexico's kids?! That country has the second highest child mortality rate and its the worlds second most violent country. But you never hear squat about donating to help those kids.

Donate to help Africa's and Middle Easts kids, sure I get it.. But Mexico's kids are just fine? Being number 2 on the world equivalent of hell for a child is no big deal? I hope someone isolates what's going on and steps in soon to help. No excuses. Africa is actually getting better over the last 10 years and they live in a sandbox with little vegetation. Food actually grows out of the ground in Mexico and Mexico is attached to the United States.

It would make a solid new non profit. Instead of spending money building a wall lets treat Mexico like one big American non profit. They are still a sovereign nation. But they are a big tax cut for Americans that donate to help Mexicos children and the environment they live in. This would help America if Mexico was as successful as Canada.
It starts with the kids.

Maybe the kids should start growing weed for a living. I understand it puts food in the fridge or at least a gun in their hand when they grow older.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I want to high five you....

On your face.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 02:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
a reply to: musicismagic

I want to high five you....

So you havent seen the prison movies of the kids aand how they turned out. Go on YouTube and watch America's mos t dangerous prisons , and maybe you want to high five yourself into your face

On your face.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: tonycodes

We need to invest in American kids not Mexican. They have their o w n government and citizens. Let them fix their own crap...ours is already piled high enough right here in the USA.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Does Mexico even have kids?

Aren't they all already in the US leaching off our tax dollars?

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Why is it that people don't want us to be the world's police, but they sure want us to be the world's saviour? Mexicans living in the U.S. send around $26 billion back to Mexico each year. How much more do you want?
We have plenty of kids here with no home and not enough food or clothes. I feel for the kids in Mexico, but they have their own govt to look after them.
America first for a change.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
Why is it that people don't want us to be the world's police, but they sure want us to be the world's saviour? Mexicans living in the U.S. send around $26 billion back to Mexico each year. How much more do you want?
We have plenty of kids here with no home and not enough food or clothes. I feel for the kids in Mexico, but they have their own govt to look after them.
America first for a change.

Yes, America first, i agree

I see here that the Yamaguchi gumi takes care of their family first, Americans should too.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 05:24 AM
link   

I've had it with us giving money to almost every country all over the world. It's ridiculous. We don't need to be paying million upon millions of dollars out all over the globe.

I say we pull the military and our finances home and take care of our own.

I'd love to see us focus on our own, before trying to clean up the rest of the world.

Model citizens, model country.. THAN we could preach to the rest of the world.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cygnis

I've had it with us giving money to almost every country all over the world. It's ridiculous. We don't need to be paying million upon millions of dollars out all over the globe.

I say we pull the military and our finances home and take care of our own.

I'd love to see us focus on our own, before trying to clean up the rest of the world.

Model citizens, model country.. THAN we could preach to the rest of the world.

man i agree with you
I don't live in the states but last time i was there, it kind of was a #hole and yet people want to give money to these other people to make their life better, jus t don t get it

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 06:00 AM
link   
American Children First. Can't take care of another country's children without first taking care of our own children living in poverty or starving.
edit on 16-5-2017 by 4N0M4LY because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Better to save another country, than look after your own. I heard that on the internet.

START AT HOME!

If we all did that, I'd think to myself... what a wonderful world...

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
It would be a lot harder to find starving kids that look it in Mexico see the uninhabitable wastelands of Mexico... the people left

Not many places with the ability to make food have people die from no food

If u want to help starving kids in Mexico legalize all drugs. if u send money to help Mexico first remove the cartels or thell just take the money ... or try and kill em off... That worked with ... Yea

And the poor kids in Africa ... don't send them food move them out of the dessert. people are not ment to live in a place that can't grow food and if they can grow food why are they starving

Sending food to hungery people is like making a cure for cancer that only works for 5 hrs wtf is the point so they can starve and suffer more ... get them out of there

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: 4N0M4LY

I don't disagree. I was bringing this up bc it seems helping children in Mexico is disproportionate to aid received by other countries that don't rank as high in child mortality and aren't even connected to our country. Also are Americas children really living in poverty? Seems like American children are being as well taken care of as possible. Not against more aid at home but I don't feel it would make a large impact since we have already been aggressively entitling the poor in America for a long time.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Probably because it would be politically incorrect to have to publicly advertise how people who spill over our border illegally and are supposed to be the best and brightest of that country and our country's future made such a terrible hash of their own country?

And it's also for the same reason no one wants to spend much time advertising the poverty in our own country.

And we don't need tax breaks to send money to any charity. It's already all tax deductible no matter where it goes. Now, if certain political persuasions get their way, it won't be anymore, but so far, that's be kept safe.

new topics

top topics

join