It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lawyers demand answers after artist forced to unlock his phone

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   
With the election of Donald Trump the fascists now have free reign to do anything they want.

It's a brave new world....

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa
a reply to: eNumbra

Which the SCOTUS cannot condone (even though they, IMO ,did so illegally). I do not remember any Constitutional Convention being convened on this issue to amend it again.

You're not wrong.

It's just the brave new world we live in.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa
Wow what the hell! Absolute bullying at its finest.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

What does the election of Donald Trump have to do with fascists?

I'm quite certain this kind of thing happened well before Trump became President. (See: 9/11/2001).
edit on 12-5-2017 by AntiDoppleganger because: missing word

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
This administration is the first one in my lifetime

Is that why Obama illegally spied on people critical of him?

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
This administration is the first one in my lifetime (so far) where if you are critical of them or the government, you probably will be stopped and questioned at some point.

After bad experiences since Trump came into office, a few of my friends in Europe have decided to stop coming to the U.S. until Trump is out of office. I have my own experiences as well.

And all the while the people who support this admin call everyone else fascists.

Cute that you think Trump cares about your opinion enough to harass you. But more than likely this is just BS your passing off in a discussion board. The Trump administration does not control airport security and if you were considered a subversive you would be on the do not fly list. More than likely you got caught in random inspections i had one coming into germany 6 months ago and spent 40 min getting interrogated as to my visit to Berlin.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra
America was declared a constitution free zone some years ago. Started ramping up shortly after 9-11.

just because you say it, doesn't make it true

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: acackohfcc

originally posted by: eNumbra
America was declared a constitution free zone some years ago. Started ramping up shortly after 9-11.

just because you say it, doesn't make it true

Just because you ignore whats happening around you, doesn't mean it's not happening around you.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

And when they do, it is unconstitutional. Doesn't even matter if the supreme court rules that it is. There IS a reason that the coiners wrote the constitution in plain English.

It seems that politicians STILL just ignore it to their own benefit. Shall not be infringed is pretty damn straight forward, yet somehow that has been distorted to allow people to try and claim NO right to keep and bear arms. It's amazing to me how pussified and sheep like we have become as a society.

Jaden

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join