It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Level Banker Exposes the Elite (interview)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 12:16 AM
link   
This video seems to have surfaced on YouTube within the last few days, cannot say I have seen it before now. Did some ATS searches and couldn't find it but please correct me if I'm wrong. This guy named Ronald Bernard apparently worked as a banker for many years and slowly worked his way to the top, where he learned things that slowly weighed on his conscious until he couldn't do it any more. He appears to be speaking Dutch but there are English subtitles (it is correct according to people in the comments who speak Dutch). Based on my limited understanding of how the elite banking world works, what he says seems legit for the most part imo.

For those who cannot watch videos, here are a couple of quotes which stood out to me:

So one of the things that I found out, that I did not know before, but now I do, is about Secret Services. You think they are there to serve and protect a people, country, et cetera. But they actually turn out to be the criminal organizations, in fact heavily so. We're talking about financing wars, creating wars, so basically creating a lot of misery in this world, so lots of conflict. Then I think to myself, if only people knew what the world is really like... Secret Services will stop at nothing... nothing. But they also have their flows of money, because if they're trading in drugs or weapons, or for that matter, people... all that money has to go somewhere, everything has to be financed. All of them do this. So the entire world as we think we know it, is just an illusion we believe in.

When you are making deals you also need to manipulate the media. You have to manipulate lots of things because nothing can be seen as it is. Everything has to appear to be something different. You see the people as a flock of sheep. You put a couple of Border Collies and drive them in a direction, and to be honest with you I still see that happening around me. People are still, through the systems and methods we ourselves used to use, being treated in that same way, and it still works. People still don't understand how it really works and are still on the level of "as long as I have my beer and whatever", completely self-absorbed; also a survival mechanism, I mean it is the program after all... but you still see how stupidly easy it is to put people in a certain direction, when you are the one pulling the strings that is.

edit on 1/5/2017 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 12:24 AM
link   
In relation to what he says about directing people like a flock of sheep... I've always known that to be the case, and the MSM is the main way they go about this. Just look at the recent chemical attack in Syria, all they needed to do was show some pics of dying children and the entire Western world is instantly convinced, regardless of the lack of any proof of what actually happened, and despite the fact every bit of logic and evidence suggest the attack wasn't the result of a missile with a chemical payload. It really is too easy to direct the flock...
edit on 1/5/2017 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

While this video is definitely worth watching, it was actually posted in a thread a few days ago.

It's in the Really Above Top Secret (R.A.T.S.) forum, so I don't think I can link it.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Good interview but sorry boss posted last week!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Ah well that may explain why it didn't show up in the search results. Oh well I think we're allowed to have two threads on the same topic if they're in different forums.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 02:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Ah well that may explain why it didn't show up in the search results. Oh well I think we're allowed to have two threads on the same topic if they're in different forums.

Probably so....

It is interesting, watching his body language and his eye contact, I could be a fool but I believe him

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

Sorry CO, this thread will be closed. We usually allow two threads when one is in 'Breaking News' and the other one elsewhere.

Please contribute further thoughts to the existing thread - Top banker says they are Satanist's

Thread closed.

top topics

join