It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 Realistic Takes on 10 Conspiracies in Two Sentences

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Well, i believe you've just summed up 16 years of ATS, we are CLOSED as of now, everyone go home, nothing to see here.

S&F, great ideals, they just don't fit OUR narrative

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I think you're pretty accurate on most of what you posted. The only real differentiations I have with you is on Roswell and Advanced civilizations. I think there's a distinct possibility, if not probability, that there was a civilization more advanced than the Egyptians. Of course, anything like that is pure speculation, so it's sort of a moot point of differentiation I suppose.

Honestly, I am not sure about the Illuminati issue. I think what you propose is plausible. In regards to martial law, I think a lot of it would really depend on the circumstance. I feel like if there was an outright rebellion and concerted effort by the citizenry to "burn the system down," martial law would be a conceivable possibility. However, martial law simply as a power move? I think TPTB would have a difficult sell there.
edit on 29-4-2017 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: stdscf12

I can't believe it but I actually agreed with all your opinions! On the same page entirely with someone else...that must be a first on ATS

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

According to many myself included Jesus HAD to have married and had children, it was his religion and would have been strange indeed not to. The descendants of the Jesus bloodline are allegedly protected in France by the Rose Croix and the Priory of Sion. The whole Jesus thing was nothing more than a political game by the Romans to prevent the rightful heir to the Throne of David from ascending and uniting the Jews, something the Romans simply could not have happen....in my humble opinion

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG
I am a sucker for lists. I'm like Pavlov's pooch. Put a list in front of me and I'll respond out of instinct, heh heh...

Here's my take on your list:

Vaccines

Disagree. Too many highly-reputable scientific organizations and associations have categorically denied a link between autism and vaccines. Add the CDC and WHO to that and you have a very tough counter-case to make.

I suspect that any perceived "increase" in the incidence of autism is more the result of better diagnostic techniques.

Illuminati/NWO

I agree with this 100%.

Middle East

Mostly disagree. There’s ZERO chance that 9-11 was a “staged event” – too many tens of thousands of people in government and our military would have had to be in on it, but there could have been a certain drag-the-feet attitude toward targeting Islamic terrorism before it happened so as not to offend the Saudis.

I give infinitely more weight to published scientific analysis (i.e., the Popular Mechanics debunking of the "truther" claims) and the 9-11 Report which I read cover-to-cover than I do YouTube videos and conspiracy websites.

Global Warming

Agree 100%.

Global Warming (UFO’s…?)

Intelligent life elsewhere, yes – UFO’s routinely visiting Earth from these vast distances, unlikely. UFO's visiting Earth once in a great while...?

Why not!

Big Pharma

It’s more complicated than that. Many of the “cures” people seem to feel “Big Pharma” are hiding or withholding are problematic or could not yet pass FDA approval. Big Pharma is a business, not a government agency. They’re in business to make money and are not responsible for social work.

Pre-Existing Advanced Civilization

Maybe. I wouldn't be surprised. I’ll have to check into Graham Hancock.

George Soros

Agree 100%

Roswell

I love the Roswell tale. The deeper one digs, the cooler and creepier it gets.

I don’t know what happened there, but whatever it was, ohh -- my kingdom for a time machine!

I’m not a conspiracy guy, but there sure were an awful lot of military types involved in the Roswell incident reacting in ways that freshly battle-hardened military-types would never act unless they were dealing with something for which they had no point of reference.

You could be right – the “High Jump” story might be 100% correct and the whole “alien” narrative a ruse. But what if it were both? What if a craft hit or became entangled in these massive parachute structures and was brought down?

There’s more to Roswell than a military test, of that I am 100% certain.

Martial Law

Absolutely 100% correct.

Star and Flag!

About 911. This would have been extremely easy for them to accomplish. 1st reason, blackmail. 2nd reason, don't underestimate the reach of the elite. They have been doing this for a long time, breeding for a long time, and recruiting for a long time. Don't underestimate a sociopath/psychopath and what they can accomplish

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlexG85

originally posted by: SBMcG
I am a sucker for lists. I'm like Pavlov's pooch. Put a list in front of me and I'll respond out of instinct, heh heh...

Here's my take on your list:

Vaccines

Disagree. Too many highly-reputable scientific organizations and associations have categorically denied a link between autism and vaccines. Add the CDC and WHO to that and you have a very tough counter-case to make.

I suspect that any perceived "increase" in the incidence of autism is more the result of better diagnostic techniques.

Illuminati/NWO

I agree with this 100%.

Middle East

Mostly disagree. There’s ZERO chance that 9-11 was a “staged event” – too many tens of thousands of people in government and our military would have had to be in on it, but there could have been a certain drag-the-feet attitude toward targeting Islamic terrorism before it happened so as not to offend the Saudis.

I give infinitely more weight to published scientific analysis (i.e., the Popular Mechanics debunking of the "truther" claims) and the 9-11 Report which I read cover-to-cover than I do YouTube videos and conspiracy websites.

Global Warming

Agree 100%.

Global Warming (UFO’s…?)

Intelligent life elsewhere, yes – UFO’s routinely visiting Earth from these vast distances, unlikely. UFO's visiting Earth once in a great while...?

Why not!

Big Pharma

It’s more complicated than that. Many of the “cures” people seem to feel “Big Pharma” are hiding or withholding are problematic or could not yet pass FDA approval. Big Pharma is a business, not a government agency. They’re in business to make money and are not responsible for social work.

Pre-Existing Advanced Civilization

Maybe. I wouldn't be surprised. I’ll have to check into Graham Hancock.

George Soros

Agree 100%

Roswell

I love the Roswell tale. The deeper one digs, the cooler and creepier it gets.

I don’t know what happened there, but whatever it was, ohh -- my kingdom for a time machine!

I’m not a conspiracy guy, but there sure were an awful lot of military types involved in the Roswell incident reacting in ways that freshly battle-hardened military-types would never act unless they were dealing with something for which they had no point of reference.

You could be right – the “High Jump” story might be 100% correct and the whole “alien” narrative a ruse. But what if it were both? What if a craft hit or became entangled in these massive parachute structures and was brought down?

There’s more to Roswell than a military test, of that I am 100% certain.

Martial Law

Absolutely 100% correct.

Star and Flag!

About 911. This would have been extremely easy for them to accomplish. 1st reason, blackmail. 2nd reason, don't underestimate the reach of the elite. They have been doing this for a long time, breeding for a long time, and recruiting for a long time. Don't underestimate a sociopath/psychopath and what they can accomplish

I'm going to respectfully disagree with you on this. There would have been nothing "extremely easy" about any 9-11 "truther" scenario.

The "staged" 9-11 theory would simply require too many moving parts, and too many (tens of thousands) people would have had to be in on it and still lying all these years later, for it to ever have been a workable plan.

Not one of these presumably thousands of conspirators has ever come forward and admitted 9-11 was a set-up.

If 9-11 were "staged" or a "false flag" or whatever other "truther" scenarios are out there, it would have had to be the most elaborate and complicated ruse in human history.

It would have required years of planning involving hundreds (if not thousands) of conspirators across the globe, from the US government, to foreign governments, to militaries, intelligence agencies, and God knows what else -- all before the event even took place.

Thousands would be guilty of treason. U.S. citizens were murdered en masse in the commission of the 9-11 attacks. The planners and conspirators behind this "staged event" would all be guilty of murder or complicit in those murders. Many of these people would have had to be career military officers who swear an oath to never do such a thing, and all the folks I've ever known who took that oath, take it seriously.

I've been in dozens and dozens of "truther" discussions over the years and every single theory always comes apart on its own because none of them work without multiple totally implausible circumstances and events taking place, while to this day, thousands of conspirators have remained silent.

I have no doubt some sketchy things took place before, during, and after the events of 9-11 -- especially the rapid departure of Saudis from US soil who very likely had inside info on the attacks -- but it was not a government-staged mass murder of our own citizens for whatever purpose, and I personally feel that it's cruelly disrespectful to the victims of 9-11 to forward this phony narrative.

edit on 30-4-2017 by SBMcG because: Correction

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

I can do you one better, i'll roll all of those theories into one.

You see the ancient civilizations created big pharma in order to create a vaccine for their slaves-the Illuminati. The Illuminati then had a civil war with the NWO because the NWO and their lord Soros believed in a flat earth and they didn't. After the battle of Roswell the NWO fled to the middle east and on the eve of 9/11 they celebrate the birthday of their deity Antishiva-the god of climate change, and for a week after the NWO observes a week of martial law in respect to their lost god.

Then when Nibiru aligns with the pyramid of mars, The ghosts of the Mary Celeste will rise from the grave and will haunt Bohemian Grove until Bigfoot arises from the Bermuda triangle and destroys Hogwarts.

How i haven't got a #1 bestseller is a mystery.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Doh! Well flat Earth fits too. My bad *blush*

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

I can do you one better, i'll roll all of those theories into one.

You see the ancient civilizations created big pharma in order to create a vaccine for their slaves-the Illuminati. The Illuminati then had a civil war with the NWO because the NWO and their lord Soros believed in a flat earth and they didn't. After the battle of Roswell the NWO fled to the middle east and on the eve of 9/11 they celebrate the birthday of their deity Antishiva-the god of climate change, and for a week after the NWO observes a week of martial law in respect to their lost god.

Then when Nibiru aligns with the pyramid of mars, The ghosts of the Mary Celeste will rise from the grave and will haunt Bohemian Grove until Bigfoot arises from the Bermuda triangle and destroys Hogwarts.

How i haven't got a #1 bestseller is a mystery.

Very well done. Couldn't have done it any better!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join