It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major glitch in WWE 2K16

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   
http://Ok so a little context here. There is a glitch in the game that, when editing a custom superstar (usually when editing the 2nd attire) during saving, the game will crash. This is super annoying but Ivan work with it. I looked this up and it seems like there's nothing I can really do. Like I said, annoying but I can deal. Now here's where the unacceptable part comes in. I tried to edit the one CAW (Create-A-Wrestler) whom the game kept crashing on. Like usual, it crashed. This time however when I went to restart I got a message saying It couldn't locate my DLC's or something. I found out this was a problem with internet connection. No big deal. I go and fix that. Game starts without incident. BUT. All 100 of my caws are gone. I was livid. But, being an optimist, I said "whatever, I'll consider it a roster purge and make new ones I had in mind before but didn't have the room for. So when I go into the menu to make/edit customs/preexisting superstars, it just does this thing where whenever I click on the create superstar icon it moves like its about to go to the creator and even gives the loading icon for a second but doesn't actually load at all. I can't find anything online about it. Any thoughts?

PS yes, I have the latest patches and updates and I play on PS4
edit on 2-4-2017 by StookieWilliams because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   
You made 100 wrestlers?

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: In4ormant

Most are downloaded probably only like 20 are made by me and edits to the existing g wrestlers count as created characters as well

join