It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

14 year old held 2 years. Forced sex with over 1000 men

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Miracula2

originally posted by: LABTECH767
He was Mormon not a christian

Well, if Jesus appeared to Smith how could he be anything other than Christian? Why would John the Baptist in resurrected form cross boundaries of time and space dimensions to baptize Joseph Smith and restore the priesthood if Joseph Smith wasn't a Christian.

If Jesus didn't appear to Smith, why would the federal government allow a religion which isn't valid to continue. I don't think that freedom of religion was meant to promote falsehoods. It was meant to alleviate those who are pursuing truth not to have to deal with oppression from false religions in positions of power. Like persecution that protestants were enduring from the Catholic church. Martin Luther was attempting to break from heresy, not promote it.

And if the federal government is allowing people to start cults could Iran's religious leaders be making a valid statement when they refer to the US and it's government as "The Great Satan"?

Jesus told us we would know false religion by their fruits, here is another.

Pope quietly trims sanctions for sex abusers seeking mercy

www.usatoday.com...
And this
Matthew 19:4-6
1 Corinthians 7:1-16

Matthew 19:12
For there are eunuchs who have been so from birth, and there are eunuchs who have been made eunuchs by men, and there are eunuchs who have made themselves eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. Let the one who is able to receive this receive it.”

In this case eunuch is a person who does not have sex for one reason or another.
So He had married disciples and he says you should marry if can forgo sex and concentrate on teaching do so. He made no order to not marry in any case.

"Pope Francis open to allowing married priests in Catholic Church"
March 10, 2017

The Pope on the other hand has forbidden what Jesus did not (before you accept a group teaching be sure they are not misleading).

Matthew 24:11
and many false prophets will arise and mislead many.

Pope Francis said he is open to the possibility of permitting married men to become priests to address the serious shortage of Catholic priests in some countries.

www.usatoday.com...

So if he has declared it wrong to marry and be a priest how can some get the permission to do say this will be a fine mess :-)

Seek and you will find knock and it shall be opened to you. Luke 11:9
You are expected to Look not just sit back and be angry.

Matthew 7:15-20New King James Version (NKJV)

You Will Know Them by Their Fruits
15 “Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. 16 You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles? 17 Even so, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Therefore by their fruits you will know them.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

originally posted by: jkm1864
Jesus won't even forgive a child molester and that's straight from His mouth. I believe We need to heed Jesus's words and tie a millstone around these pedo's necks and drop them in the ocean.

I thought Jesus forgave everything?

The bible makes it clear forgiveness is yours if you "repent" and not sin anymore.
We don't know what leads a person to do something, maybe a molester was so abused they just did what their Family does and taught them, there are all kinds of dark paths created by brutality but anything is pardonable if your heart is seen by god to be changed and you stop and don't do it again. His teachings show he forgives when he says "go and sin no more".

Jesus "fulfilled the old laws'
Matthew 5:17
What does that mean?
www.gotquestions.org...

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

What's wrong with sex slaves?! I mean if Joseph Smith Jr can keep sex slaves, Warren Jeffs, and other religious nutters and the government continues to allow these people to operate under the guise of freedom of religion than what's wrong with me, a non-religious person, honorably discharged veteran of the Coast Guard keeping sex slaves?

Everyone should have a sex slave.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Miracula2

What's wrong with sex slaves?! I mean if Joseph Smith Jr can keep sex slaves, Warren Jeffs, and other religious nutters and the government continues to allow these people to operate under the guise of freedom of religion than what's wrong with me, a non-religious person, honorably discharged veteran of the Coast Guard keeping sex slaves?

Everyone should have a sex slave.

Then who would BE the sex slave

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

You know.............this is a terrible thing to have happened to the poor girl.

Know as well..........there are probably thousands like her all across the country being abused in this manner.

One sick society this one is.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join