It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could Impeachment be an Inevitable Conspiracy?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha
This has been on my mind today. Every time I hear a Trump supporter whine about people discussing Trump's impeachment, I would mentally fire back with 'yeah, but you'd be doing the same if Hillary won'. Then it struck me: we would be discussing Hillary's impeachment right now in the same way we are discussing Trump's.

So my question is this: is there any kind of change that could only come about by a presidential impeachment? In other words, would there be a motive to plot and conspire to ensure an impeachment, regardless of who won?

I would mentally fire back with 'yeah, but you'd be doing the same if Hillary won'.

Not sure why you would say that but perhaps its because you don't realise that impeaching Trump is simply plan B being implemented. Plan A was to stop him from winning the presidency at all costs which still failed. I saw a video on here during presidential campaign in which I heard a TV anchor said "we have done what we can for her."

None of this impeachment talk would exist if Hillary had been elected, but talk about Russian involvement in the presidential election would be reaching fever pitch.

I suggest, there would likely be talk about emergency measures for imminent war with Russia.

I read on this website, or perhaps it was another, that one of the Rothchilds said they wanted war because the world economy is too stagnant and are not making enough money.

that was about 6 months ago or thereabouts.

Jimstone put piece on his blog about how impeachment of Oboma can be achieved by a back door method. This involved a motion of no confidence in Trump which would leave him with no option but to resign.

Perhaps its this threat that is pulling trump into line as he is now surrounded by jews and members of the CFR, as I understand it.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

There was impeachment talk about Hillary the entire campaign. Don't tell me that, if she had won, this thread wouldn't exist (but with names switched around).

I have zero doubt that ATS would be filled with threads about impeaching Hillary, whether it would be the Benghazi obsession or her emails. They are both crooked as hell and neither were the best candidate for their party. Isn't that odd enough to wonder why?

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: muSSang

Hillary would of been impeached because of her legs being knee deep in corruption.

Trump should be impeached because you don't like him, or his policies. Makes sense.

Way to totally miss the point.

There are some seriously interesting reasons Trump might be impeached. It's not just anti-Trump people discussing it.

And for the record, I don't personally care if he's impeached. I haven't decided if Pence would be better or worse so... meh.

To clarify, though: you totally ignored the point just to play your whiny partisan role. Put on your big ATS member pants, for crying out loud.

You dont get impeached for the excuse:

and is it possible that Trump was compromised

What has Trump done that warrants impeachment? Not liking a candidate isnt an excuse for impeachment.

Again, you are letting your childish partisanship blind you to the topic. Thus you are very off-topic. This is hypothetical.

There are several threads and sources you can look up on your own time that will sway you one way or the other but the evidence is far more substantial than "because we don't like him". Google it instead of clogging up this thread with derailment.

In other words, this hypothetical would be a valid topic even if Trump was loved by all and impeachment wasn't on the news 24/7. It's hypothetical. Hypothetical. Hypo. Thetical.

Ok ive looked everywhere, please tell me why he should be impeached?

Also Im an Aussie I dont care who runs your country, i just call BS when I see it.

And you say: "Thus you are very off-topic" But your opening title is:

So it appears Im on topic you just dont like my opinion.

Oh my word, you really need to brush up on detailed reading comprehension. Yes, I said "could impeachment be an inevitable conspiracy" but did you read past the title? Do you know why I said that? Do you even know who all I meant by that?

Calling "bs when you see it" only works when you read the #ing thread. Good lord.

Please refer to my original reply before name calling.

Also as i asked why should he be impeached?

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Well said, Op is losing track of what the thread was about.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 02:13 AM
link   

My OP was about one thing and one thing only: If two nominees are both impeachable and both were nominated against long odds... why? Is there somebody who gains from a nation going through an impeachment.

Your whiny Trump defenses have NOTHING to do with this thread. Because I don't care. It doesn't matter. Nothing about Trump's impeachment matters when answering the question in the OP.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Hillary would of been impeached because of her legs being knee deep in corruption.

Trump should be impeached because you don't like him, or his policies. Makes sense.

There are some seriously interesting reasons Trump might be impeached. It's not just anti-Trump people discussing it.

And for the record, I don't personally care if he's impeached. I haven't decided if Pence would be better or worse so... meh.

To clarify, though: you totally ignored the point just to play your whiny partisan role. Put on your big ATS member pants, for crying out loud.

What has Trump done that warrants impeachment? Not liking a candidate isnt an excuse for impeachment.

Again, you are letting your childish partisanship blind you to the topic. Thus you are very off-topic. This is hypothetical.

There are several threads and sources you can look up on your own time that will sway you one way or the other but the evidence is far more substantial than "because we don't like him". Google it instead of clogging up this thread with derailment.

In other words, this hypothetical would be a valid topic even if Trump was loved by all and impeachment wasn't on the news 24/7. It's hypothetical. Hypothetical. Hypo. Thetical.

Also Im an Aussie I dont care who runs your country, i just call BS when I see it.

Oh my word, you really need to brush up on detailed reading comprehension. Yes, I said "could impeachment be an inevitable conspiracy" but did you read past the title? Do you know why I said that? Do you even know who all I meant by that?

Calling "bs when you see it" only works when you read the #ing thread. Good lord.

I don't give a # why he should be impeached. Because that doesn't matter. Again, you have no idea what this thread is about.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 06:01 AM
link   

I don't give a # why he should be impeached. Because that doesn't matter. Again, you have no idea what this thread is about.

I am an avid Trump supporter and understood completely the premise of your post. For some reason many people on the left and right are unable to think outside the box. To try to clarify for those in that position the post is not an attack on our great leader. The premise of the post is that: could there be some kind of underlying conspiracy that pitted two questionable candidates against each other in order to further a deeply hidden agenda. This not specifically a political website but rather a conspiracy website. I for one enjoy tossing around ideas even if they don't fit my personal ideology.

NOTE: hope this helps OP

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Ordo Ab Chao, sister!

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

I don't think so, I think it's just partisianship as usual. If Trump is impeached, the plan will also be to impeach Pence in the same action and get an actual "moderate" who plays ball like Ryan into office for a couple years under suspicious circumstances, and then replace with their person in 2020.

I dont think it will happen though. So far Trump seems to be pretty controllable.
edit on 16-2-2017 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: Abysha

If he gets impeached, are we stuck with Pence as Commander in Chief? What the actual ****

(PS, I'm sorry I wasn't able to share any other helpful insights about your questions)

Not necessarily. He could get swept up in the impeachment proceedings too depending on how bad the leaks are and what transpired.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arizonaguy
I think a conspiracy to impeach would not be out of the question, but not from the likely party.
The GOP has much more to gain
They look like the party of principles standing up to Trump.
Look at some of the cabinet
Tillerson
Sessions
Mattis
All are part of a GOP wishlist
Pence is a Republican wet dream for Prez
If there was a conspiracy, it would be the GOP that benefits the most.
What does that say?

For anyone reading, this is about the only useful post.

I'd add that while the GOP has the most to gain, the DNC would also have some benefits in that case, being why I stand with the OP.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: brutus61

I am an avid Trump supporter and understood completely the premise of your post. For some reason many people on the left and right are unable to think outside the box. To try to clarify for those in that position the post is not an attack on our great leader. The premise of the post is that: could there be some kind of underlying conspiracy that pitted two questionable candidates against each other in order to further a deeply hidden agenda. This not specifically a political website but rather a conspiracy website. I for one enjoy tossing around ideas even if they don't fit my personal ideology.

NOTE: hope this helps OP

Thank you! You understand the premise perfectly. You've earned a gratitude fairy:

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   

My OP was about one thing and one thing only: If two nominees are both impeachable and both were nominated against long odds... why? Is there somebody who gains from a nation going through an impeachment.

Your whiny Trump defenses have NOTHING to do with this thread. Because I don't care. It doesn't matter. Nothing about Trump's impeachment matters when answering the question in the OP.

Holy crap you have lost the plot wow. You said there heaps of evidence go look. Now you're saying you didnt omg just when i seen it all.

Trump might be impeached. It's not just anti-Trump people discussing it.

All i ask for was why?

Threads dead hahaahaha
edit on 16-2-2017 by muSSang because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Holy crap you have lost the plot wow. You said there heaps of evidence go look. Now you're saying you didnt omg just when i seen it all.

Trump might be impeached. It's not just anti-Trump people discussing it.

All i ask for was why?

Threads dead hahaahaha

"lost the plot"

lol

You still haven't even participated in this thread yet you take up about half the posts.
edit on 16-2-2017 by Abysha because: clarifying

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 01:46 AM
link   

There was impeachment talk about Hillary the entire campaign. Don't tell me that, if she had won, this thread wouldn't exist (but with names switched around).

I have zero doubt that ATS would be filled with threads about impeaching Hillary, whether it would be the Benghazi obsession or her emails. They are both crooked as hell and neither were the best candidate for their party. Isn't that odd enough to wonder why?

I agree that if Hillary had been elected then there should and likely would have been an uproar for impeachment. However, i doubt it would have been anything much more than a whimper in the media as the controllers would have made sure none of it went to air.

I doubt there is any legitimate grounds for impeachment of trump, any more so than there would have been for any other president, but because the Cabal are still desperate to get him out so they can get their man in, I think it will still keep going for a while yet.

<< 1   >>

join