It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Future of Our Nation / Kid Starts Fire at Trump Protest

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Where are his parents? If he can't be trusted to make the decision of whether or not it is good to start a fire in the middle of a city street.... maybe he is in need of some guidance.

Sure. Go tell his parents that then. Not sure what you want me to do about it?

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

His parents probably took him there.

I don't want you to do anything about it. We have enough people in the bad parent pool here already.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

His parents probably took him there.

I don't want you to do anything about it. We have enough people in the bad parent pool here already.

I don't have kids (yet). Medical issues and all. So at least I know I am not being referred to in your "bad parent pool" comment.

(post by Trueman removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder
a reply to: o0oTOPCATo0o

Wow the lady he interviewed was dumber than the kid.

Nazis!!!!!! Look out They're doing Hitler salutes up there

DJT on Twitter (speaking about the dossier that didn't come from the IC):

Intelligence agencies should never have allowed this fake news to "leak" into the public. One last shot at me.Are we living in Nazi Germany?

DJT ranting about same (and falsely accusing CNN of reporting on contents):

"I think it's a disgrace, and I say that, and that's something that Nazi Germany who have done and did do,"

As odd and inarticulate as that lady might be, she's at least talking about an actual thing. Richard Spencer had his little victory gathering where as I'm sure you're aware, there were in fact... Nazi salutes. Richard Spencer was not invited to the DeploraBall though (more on that in a minute). That doesn't mean it wasn't something the "DeploraBall" organizers (the Twitter troll army) weren't considering a possibility:

DailyWire - Civil War Breaks Out Among Alt-Right Over Inauguration 'DeploraBall'

You can see Mike Cernovich telling one of the other Twitter troll army generals, Baked Alaska, that he needed to cut out the Nazi salute "bulls#" because he was listed as a featured guest. Things got really interesting from there when Baked Alaska, overt anti-semite and creator of "MAGA3X", took to Twitter to rant:

Baked Alaska™ ✔
@bakedalaska

Deploraball did not ban Richard Spencer, that was (((National Press Club))) who said he couldn't go FYI
8:11 PM - 22 Dec 2016 · California, USA

Baked Alaska™ ✔
@bakedalaska

You can thank Mike @Cernovich for banning me from my own event for tweets. He seems to really care what the media thinks rather than his own
8:03 PM - 26 Dec 2016 · Burbank, CA

I don't know if they kissed and made up. At any rate, there's actually a good chance that Nazi-saluters were in attendance considering that it was apparently BA's thing to begin with.

In case you missed it, that actually makes the "dumber than the kid" lady less hysterical than our new President.
edit on 2017-1-20 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

(post by Kryties removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Where did I excuse this act?

I'm just bringing another perspective to those here crying crocodile tears...

Harden up.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties
So a kid starts a fire.

OK.

And?

Lots of kids play with fire, most eventually get burned. Including myself lol.

Except this kid is surrounded by grown adults that are cheering him on. The anti Trump movement is very good example of the wrong direction that the US is heading. Mindless zombies that had NOTHING done to them, NOTHING threatened against them taking all their information from MSM that are legally allowed to engage in sedition and manipulate people's views far from reality.

The second interview pissed me off more than the kid. The "I am better than everyone" look on her face backed up with nothing of substance other than protesting the loss of rights that were never taken.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

originally posted by: Kryties
So a kid starts a fire.

OK.

And?

Lots of kids play with fire, most eventually get burned. Including myself lol.

Except this kid is surrounded by grown adults that are cheering him on. The anti Trump movement is very good example of the wrong direction that the US is heading. Mindless zombies that had NOTHING done to them, NOTHING threatened against them taking all their information from MSM that are legally allowed to engage in sedition and manipulate people's views far from reality.

The second interview pissed me off more than the kid. The "I am better than everyone" look on her face backed up with nothing of substance other than protesting the loss of rights that were never taken.

Tell me, what are your thoughts on this image then?

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Not the future of our nation, just some dumb kid. Maybe he'll channel his anger and disrespect for authority into something useful. He's just a kid, after all. Funny that anyone would make a huge deal out of this as if it is indicative of a larger trend.

(post by Trueman removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   

(post by Trueman removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

True, but every thread needs a nice title to draw some attention.
The point of the thread was mostly just to share this with everyone who didn't see it, not to make a huge deal of it.
Nonetheless, you can't deny that kid has no shame.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Starts it, then proudly admits to it. Most kids would be afraid of, I donno, getting in trouble!?
He says he "kinda" started it too. LOL how do you "kinda" start a fire.
This kid needs help

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Kids started fires at concerts in the 80's. Kids tore up all the chairs on the floor on an enclosed music venue and lit them on fire at a Slayer show when I was 17. All those kids are in their 40's now.

Kids do stupid #.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: usernameconspiracy

They sure do.
Gotta admit, this is a bit different than that though, right?

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   
UPDATE:
Turns out that this is Drew Carey's son.
Yes, that Drew Carey.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   
***ATTENTION***

This is not the Mud Pit. Knock off the insults and back and forth or lose your posting privileges.

Do not reply to this message.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join