It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congressman Calls CIA "Disgraceful!" For Refusing To Present Evidence On Russian Hacking

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dan00
Yeah, well, # the Conressman from the state-of-wherever.

...Refusing To Present Evidence On Russian Hacking

Because providing evidence would expose how we are hacking them back.

How any American would miss this is beyond my ken.

And whatever.

And #.

S + F

Wouldn't just announcing that they know it's them do the same thing?

If I broke into your house using a very specific way, and later you said you know I broke into your house, wouldn't that mean that you had surveillance on the path I took?

Very simple analogy, I know, but it was the first one that popped into my head.

Once you let them know that you caught them, the cat's out of the bag.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Pretty hard to present something you don't have.

This whole allegation was smoke and mirrors from the start! Pure fiction!

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I love the vagueness of this whole non-event and it provides a ton of questions that can be answered without revealing any national security secrets.

Who did the hacking? "The Russians". Which Russians? All of them? That's impressive.

Was it Russians, plural, or just one person? Does this person/people work for the Russian government or is it just some random Anonymous types that happen to live in Russia, huge difference there. Are there connections between this person/people and US companies or political parties?

How many intrusions/hacks were there? Were files actually downloaded or altered in some way or were there just intrusions? Can this be verified in any way? Does the NSA actually not have that kind of information after all, well that one would reveal secrets so I understand if they aren't forthcoming with that answer.

But really, whom did what, if anyone did anything, needs to be answered. Saying things like the Russians hacked the election is so beyond vague it's absurd.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dan00
Yeah, well, # the Conressman from the state-of-wherever.

...Refusing To Present Evidence On Russian Hacking

Because providing evidence would expose how we are hacking them back.

How any American would miss this is beyond my ken.

And whatever.

And #.

S + F

Complete BS. They can present evidence to a bipartisan group with clearance.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

there is no CIA conclusion

There is only 1 "intelligence" agency that allegedly makes this claim while 16 other agencies have expressed their disagreement with the alleged claim the CIA has been very hesitant to come forward with anything.

Well now, the C.I.A. which stands for "Can't Interpret Anything", merely collects lots of data, and hands it over to the politicians to decide what to make of it.

It's the politicians that have been spreading all the rumors about Russian involvement. The CIA just has the data.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Dan00

Providing evidence on how we got 'hacked' has zero to do with our capabilities and it wouldn't show anything to anyone.

edit on fMondayAmerica/Chicago1804699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join