It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Adventures of Ned Flanders (or How I Learned to Control My Anger by Killing Everyone)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Hi ATS!

The Adventures of Ned Flanders (or How I Learned to Control My Anger by Killing Everyone) is an 83 minute fan film (fan edit really) of the Simpsons, that tells the story of Ned Flanders, ordinary Christian family man, who happens to live next door to an obnoxious fool named Homer Simpson.
Homer and Ned try to be friends, but little by little Homer's cruelty drives Ned crazy and he ends up killing everyone in Springfield.

I've been unable to share the film through the usual channels (because it's full of Fox content) so I'm sharing it through Dropbox.
If anyone knows of a place I can park a 1G+ 83 minute film full of copyrighted material for free, please let me know.
(Don't guess, I've investigated.)

Also, if anyone is aware of an exposed vulnerability of sharing via dropbox, please let me know.

I don't care that the world knows I did this, I'm not making money off it, I did it because I'm a fan and just want to share the film.
You can share it too.

Enjoy

www.dropbox.com... ing%20Everyone.mp4?dl=0

PS If you're unfamiliar with dropbox, a window is going to open that says something like "Download dropbox for free"
You don't need to download anything. Near the bottom of the window is a link that says "No Thanks, continue..."

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: briantaylor

I am thinking my avira will tell me if there's anything wrong with it. Not sure if dropbox links are allowed here.

Gonna take me a couple min, TWC wifi is crazy slow right now, but avira hasn't made a peep.
edit on 11-12-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

Google drive?

mail.com that I have several email addresses on just added free, shareable storage, but it doesn't outright say how much space.

eta: All I can find in T&C is that you have to give 'proper attribution'. I would add something other than the dropbox link.

I'm watching it now...it's finally done. And lol, I just noticed your av...I enjoyed the BeaverCreek movie.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: briantaylor

Bravo!!! I watched it and paused it here and there to do housework. That was fantastic!!!

new topics

join