It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Defeating Evil: The Adam Sandler Approach

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 07:33 AM
link   
In the midst of fear and our response to the "gut" feeling of a sinister framework which controls modern Earth, how should we be reacting? Perhaps - most likely - the NWO wants us to be afraid. What are we afraid of? The illuminati will be crushed with the good that extends from the heavens, with the good that occupies all of us. The message to its members is this, "The Good bites back."

Sadly, humanity has demonstrated again that it is politically malleable and thus easily manipulated. Humanity, in this way, is not prepared to be a "free" society as most desire; rather, until humans are strong enough to shun the immense social programming cemented in the rubric of all societies; until people are ready to accept all reasonable faiths; until selfishness, greed, and the myriad other sins deteriorate, humanity will continue to be politically malleable.

But for now, some advice: there is NOBODY to blame for this but humanity. If we want, we can take control of our countries and our lives swiftly, decisively, and without effort.

The Sandler approach is this. The illuminati. HA! I am going to live my life and not let their stupid boys club distract me from occupying myself with my passions. A humouristic attitude is the only way so far that I can think of to crush these people. HA! You want to kill me? OK, oh well. In the end, the biggest irony is that nature will destroy them to, since we all die at one point. They are being used, like us, and they are not aware. Common goal? HA! Nature is the determiner, not them. You want us dead? OK, you will die too.

The one thing they miscalculated is the power of 5 billion people walking up their ally and ripping their contaminated flesh, feasting on it in celebration of their fall. FEAR is their only weapon. They will die at my feet and I will feel no remorse. They will be tortured like they have done to so many. They will suffer evils far greater than they have ever seen. We will crush them.

[edit on 26-1-2005 by freudling]

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 07:40 AM
link   
I thought the sander approach was to stand on the NWO's doorstoop and say 'look at me, i'm defying your totalitarian world state.....no gimme some candy!!'

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Um, Did Mr Sandler give you permission to quote him?

That boils down to "Dont forget the last laugh is on you", so well put by monty python in "the life of brian".

*sings*
"And......Always look on the bright side of death (whistle),
just before you draw your terminal breath" etc

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 08:19 AM
link   
That Sandler quote is perfect. Exactly, and we can sing them the, "Lunch Lady" song.

join