It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Matter of Life and Death..both actors die on the same day

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
David Niven and Raymond Massey both died on 29th July 1983 who were main actors in the fab movie A Matter of Life and Death .....coincidence.
youtu.be...

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Weird !! .... I don't remember that movie....but I remember the actors. How did they die ?

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 06:20 AM
link   
David Niven of motor neurone disease and Raymond Massey died of pneumonia.
It's a great film yet never gets the credit like It's A Wonderful Life gets.
youtu.be...

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: 808Funk
Really quite a good film for its day.... I wonder how much this inspired movies such as 'Jacobs ladder'?
Strange coincidence for sure.
In a similar vein, like the two main UFO series actors dying within a week of each other.
(Ed Bishop and Michael Billington)
Cheers for that.
edit on C2016vAmerica/ChicagoMon, 14 Nov 2016 20:58:27 -060030PM8America/Chicago11 by CovertAgenda because: spelling

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   
John Adams and Thomas Jefferson died on the same day, too. Which day was it? I can't recall.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: CovertAgenda
a reply to: 808Funk
Really quite a good film for its day.... I wonder how much this inspired movies such as 'Jacobs ladder'?
Strange coincidence for sure.
In a similar vein, like the two main UFO series actors dying within a week of each other.
(Ed Bishop and Michael Billington)
Cheers for that.

I never knew that about UFO actors but yes that film was great esp with Heaven being black and white and technicolor the opposite to the Wizard of OZ.
Love the films from 1930's-early 60's as be it colour or black and white they just do more for me then some modern day stuff.

top topics

join