It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yay! We Beat the Villain! Now we've got to Beat the Other Villain

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Many of us here are aware of the Globalist agenda and are becoming increasingly informed about it.
While there's a definite sense of relief over HRC's undoing, (the re-opening of talks with Putin alone) the sense of foreboding lingers and the future of the U.S. remains dubious at best.

Was the entire selection a Psy-OP? It would definitely seem so with the use of Cognitive Dissonance at the helm along with all the other propaganda we're all sick of already. It was a no-win situation from the beginning.

Here are two excellently written successive articles that outline what I'm talking about:
How Rothschild Inc. Saved Donald Trump
Trumps New World Order

We are seeing the over-reactions in the media and on our FB newsfeeds. We are seeing the outcries of anger and fear on this site as well.
One thing that particularly disturbs me as of today, is how President-elect Trump has not addressed these issues. I am aware of his campaign assurance speech given to the LBGTQ groups that was given back in June or July but I'm talking about a speech now. I'm not seeing any response from him regarding these riots and acts. (Please correct me if I'm wrong here)

As a man(human) about to take a huge and influential leadership position, he should have the class and direction needed to assure the public that his actions will not fulfill the fears that everyone is so distraught about. If only to calm the situation while commanding a little respect back. It bothers me that he is not doing this. Not because I see him as the tyrant all are making him out to be, but as a pawn being used by those in charge. Not speaking out against these reactions says a lot about his lack of actual control already.

I think he is being tooled to create mayhem amongst our civilians. And while this may die down after a time, the seeds are planted for future uprising and violence. That once TPTB decide to release the already so tenuous economic state into collapse, the citizens will be there to overreact even more and pave the way to martial law and so much worse.

This time is the most important time for us all to realize our part in this situation and take responsibility. WE are the U.S. WE don't need to react with rage because the media TELLS us to react with rage. WE can beat this if we make the decision to respect each other equally and treat those around us with kindness. Never before has there been a stronger need to come together when they want to rip us apart.

There is no law that can prevent us from being good to one another and using that force to learn more, bring awareness and work together to break apart the pyramid towering above us. It might be our last chance.

edit on 11-11-2016 by gottaknow because: replaced period with colon- I know, I know

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   
We need to keep an open eye on Trump.

With his propensity for international Trade, he makes things in China, Bangladesh, Philippines, Mexico. He's imported foreign H1B visa workers to his Miami joints so they can't quit to bargain for wages. Trump sues at the slightest provocation. There is no reason to believe he won't be for the TPP. So hold him to the fire to make sure he is against the TPP.

While we stopped Clinton and her particular flavor of authoritarian violence exported overseas and war with Russia we risk the different style of oppression here at home now we all knew that Neither Candidate was going to be anything great, but with Donald, the flavor of mind of his style of discount populism risks scapegoating at home in a very emotionally charged and armed nation.

Hillary is probably meeting with all her wealthy donors arranging refunds
And figuring out whether the Trump administration can take on some of the operating accounts for a transaction fee of course.

The speaking fees seem to be personal and come days before the access decision is cemented
The CGI donations seem to be reversible pre-committments.

Now with a republican party that's less shy about big money, I wonder what the dynamic will be under the new administration.

They still have to yes man to the military complex, the shadow government and to donors
But which donors will get access and how will a donor war look?

I'm gonna be interested in his transition staff, some positions of the 5000 or so people might be repayments
And if some of them are Hillary donors that will be very telling.

Remember Trump folks. Don't lose track of the message to MAKE AMERICA GREAT. Immigrants, Refugees and Minorities are not your enemies. They too are victims to global austerity and corporate tycoons. Whether Trump scapegoats them will be telling on whether he's on the peoples side or just serving flight to the billionaire interests by dividing and conquering.

Keep a steady eye on this. Don't let scapegoating or Soros' paid agitators stray the message. The hot potato is in your hands now and it will be hard but you guys have to walk the high road and run an administration of Unity. Because if wisdom doesn't prevail, nothing will.

BEST LUCK!
edit on 2016 by BlubberyConspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Oh, depending on how Trump follows through his promise on trade overhaul with China, we may find China Hysteria rather than Russia Hysteria. It's a ways away, but keep an eye on any of that ramping up. The global dynamics may very well change although we can let out a sigh of relief for a moment about averting an imminent conflict with Russia.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I believe they are going to set Trump up to fail. They have thrown every trick in the book that has always worked for them before at him, just for him to win the "uneducated" white vote. There is no mention of "uneducated" black people or latinos, just stupid white people.

Every bad thing that happens is going to be his fault. The media will be just as relentless during his presidency as they were during his campaign. They have already told on themselves how they are not really journalists so much as the Public Relations arm of the establishment.

Not speaking out against these reactions says a lot about his lack of actual control already.

He gave a great concilitory speech. The libs have listened to absolutely nothing that the man has said before, so why would they start now? These paid bozos that are "protesting" have paid absolutely no attention to this election, and now, they are acting like they are so "shocked" at the results. The SJW movement will hopefully die out now since they have shown that they can't even stick to their own high standards and convictions.

If Hillary had any decency, she would make a statement telling people to calm down, go home and enjoy your life. But we know she does'nt. Shes probably somewhere drinking some toddlers blood with her head spinning around.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   
"he should have the class and direction needed to assure the public that his actions will not fulfill the fears that everyone is so distraught about."

Uh not everyone is distraught. In fact very few people out of 300 million are distraught. The president doesn't need to stand up and make a reassurance speech everytime a few crybabies get their panties in a wad.

Sometimes you just gotta let your babies cry.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: gottaknow

Now that's what I Call a " Conspiracy " ! Keep Up the Good Work ! ATS is Back to Normal.........

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   
@BlubberyConspiracy: Yes, we have to keep our eyes WIDE open in the coming months. As much as we'd like to fall into the usual routines we fall into after an election, a determined cognizance is vital to our country's future. I'm not positive which way they'll go and I believe there are contingencies for contingencies set up. They've been playing the game a long, long time.

@Cancerwarrior: There is a STRONG likelihood that Trump is nothing more than a fall man for the plans ahead. It doesn't take a lot to notice the lack of intellect within his eyes and his pompousness and smug pride indicates he's an easy mark for control. I fully agree that there's nothing that will spare him from full blame at every negative action coming this way. That blame could so easily lead to conflict and it's obvious that they're calling for it all over the media.

@AlienAbduct: You're right that not everyone is distraught. And no, the ones who are shouldn't be coddled either, but to not address the situation is to not act as a leader. When leading a country, one should take positive steps to maintain order within your community.

@Zanti Misfit: I do appreciate you seeing this as normalcy and got a laugh from that. However, I sincerely think this is a pertinent concern.

Along with coming together in kindness, the best way we could react to whatever he spouts is by not taking him seriously as a whole. Laugh at his attempts to divide us further.
edit on 11-11-2016 by gottaknow because: added further responses and bolded for clarity.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   

There is a STRONG likelihood that Trump is nothing more than a fall man for the plans ahead.

I agree. Vigilance is key no matter who is in office. And you're right, "they" have been playing this game for a long time. However I also think there is a strong possibility that the people that own this country just plain and simple lost, even with stacking the deck as much as they have over the past year.

I also think that Trump has a massive ego more than anyone I know of. The man ran an absolute marathon of a campaign at 70 years old, he was doing 4-5 rallies a day in different places all the way up until election day. I think he is passionate and egotistical enough that he actually wants this job. I know I certainly would'nt.

Maybe he will be a bad President, maybe he will be a great one, his last few predecessors certainly did not set the bar very high.

I just want to see what the pretty people on TV are talking about the next few months. And even more importantly, what they aren't talking about.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Great thread and message OP - I completely agree, something is up with the fact that Trump's team hasn't addressed the rioting.

It could all very well be a Psy-Op. I would bet that TPTB are putting their foot on the gas pedal and Trump will be the scapegoat for when this thing comes crashing down (like the Towers, into their own footprint in just 11 seconds)

S * F

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: BlubberyConspiracy

Very well said sir. I will be interested to see what happens when it's time to put things into action.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   

I think he is being tooled to create mayhem amongst our civilians. And while this may die down after a time, the seeds are planted for future uprising and violence. That once TPTB decide to release the already so tenuous economic state into collapse, the citizens will be there to overreact even more and pave the way to martial law and so much worse. 

This is true...however, he is about the furthest thing from innocent in all of this. He is a willing participant, and has been from the very beginning. And all of the jackasses who insist on rubbing him in everyone's faces, while demanding that the "libs" by contrast act like "adults" are only furthering the bigger agenda here.

After seeing the front page here this morning with yet another batch of nasty threads written for the sole purpose of taking yet another cheap shot at anyone who didn't vote for the orange nightmare, it certainly doesn't seem like anyone is particularly interested in adult behavior. And that is precisely the way those in power planned for this to turn out. They are doing the dirty work for the very establishment that they claim was thwarted by him being elected rather than the other half of the sh!t sandwich. There is nothing remotely adult about that.

This is a classic case of the players being played by people who allow them to believe they're actually in the game. They could not be more mistaken about that. No one is winning here. We're all losing in this.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Oh, he's most certainly far from innocent. He's been corrupt a long time. I'm just saying he's on the simple side when it comes to their manipulation.

I agree that it's very alarming to see so many posts on this site play into the Games Globalists Play as you'd think we'd be seeing a higher example of critical thinking on sites such as this. Again, this is the worst time to keep taking these petty jabs at each other. Yes, it can feel good to do so. I get that. We've been TRAINED to feel good attacking others. It's all part of the divide and conquer system that has already kept us down so long and will perpetuate indefinitely.
This allows those in control to press ever harder against our liberties and freedom.

I fail to understand how the Globalist agenda isn't accepted more and discussed more seriously on this site. The NWO has definitely been recognized and rebutted by other countries such as Russia and Iceland. We know the banks are only controlled by a few, that the Federal Reserve, the City of London and the Vatican are entities of their own; also in control of these powers. To label these agendas as conspiracy anymore seems quite the reach.

top topics

join