It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your 270 to win Prediction maps for Tuesday night.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

trump trailing in nc, its no gimmie for trump he been trailing there the whole time.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 03:01 AM
link   
This seems like a pretty dumb system.

In normal countries whoever wins the most votes wins the election.

First past the post is not perfect by any means, but it would have avoided the madness that happened in 2000.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Its still a little early and I want to see the last round of polls tomorrow, but as of right now, I see it as 1-2% popular vote win overall for Trump and Trump with a 279-258 win in the EC. Note that the chart says 279-259, but there's an elector in Washington state saying that he will not vote for Hillary. My theory here is that if that if the average voter isn't backing Hillary by now, they aren't going to, and that she's going to lose all of the states where she's polling around 45% or less. Also, I think there's a decent chance that Trump pulls off an upset or two among Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Michigan and Virginia.

I never can get these damned things to work. Here's the link.

www.270towin.com...
edit on 6-11-2016 by vor78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: vor78

your theory and numbers are incorrect.

its all about turnout and who has better ground game now. and trump never bothered to invest or set one up for himself.

you have a consolation prize though for trump supporters.

trumps starting a new tv startup called trump tv.

if you want to support trump, fork over 30 dollars a month and subscribe to his tv channel.

i am sure donald trump will thank you for you monthly contribution

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: bluerabbit7788

I may very well be wrong, but that's why they play the game. We'll see.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: bluerabbit7788

yep and thats with closing early voting centers from 17 to 1 this year in nc in attempt a supressing the african american vote in the areas they made 1 voting center

trumps gonna lose nc on tuesday when the african american vote comes out in record numbers because of this voter supression.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: vor78

it is a game, trump ran so hillary would win.

its why he dont bother to study the issues so he can talk about it, and just says email send her to jail. and now that the fbi cleared her again.

he just gonna say its rigged all day on monday.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 03:14 AM
link   
The following 2 possibilities are based on a consideration of only the two major parties:

I run 2 scenarios in my mind, and the first posits that the anti-Clinton momentum shall deliver more Trump votes: link.

And the 2nd is if George Soros & Co. succeed in manipulating the Smartmatic voting machine technology then I think the electoral map will look like this.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join