It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have Any Of You Noticed This Trend Also?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

People can be extremely complex (I should know, I am a rather complex person myself) and you cannot explain the circumstances of your life away with "facts".

Despite our many disagreements on this website, I do respect you and believe you are a highly intelligent, open-minded and humble person. I imagine you are very approachable and loyal in real life, which encourages others to seek you out for advice, even on subjects you feel you are not very knowledgeable about.

I believe other members have given you some sound advice (especially CranialSponge's excellent analysis). It is now up to you to examine within yourself what it is you truly want and what you believe is the best method to go about obtaining it.

edit on 5/11/2016 by Dark Ghost because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Dark Ghost

I appreciate your sentiments Dark Ghost.

I am doing my best to muddle through this stuff... now, if I could only prevent people from assuming that my intellect allows me any measure of understanding of the modern method of courtship, I might find five minutes peace to organise my thoughts on said matters!

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Hey dude, move to Europe right now. Females will pay attention to you %100 and not because of your money and passport.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Hey dude, move to Europe right now. Females will pay attention to you %100 and not because of your money and passport.

There is nothing wrong with you or your game, this country is #ed up. Females here are #ed up, unless they are country gurls.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Wow.

You just described my current situation perfectly.

I don't know why people ask me (or you) for advice all the time, when clearly there are better people to ask.

Personally, after so many failures, I have pretty much sworn off relationships in general. I think the whole interpersonal thing has left me behind. Seems like people are more interested in texting, and "hook ups" than a real meaningful relationship anyway. I don't think I am missing anything at this point. The last GF I had was so far away from my normal "type" that it felt like I was just flailing around looking for ANYTHING.

I am incredibly lonely as well. (as I type this, yet another friend has just cancelled plans at the very last second.......AGAIN. Seems like a common occurrence of late)

I totally get it man. The world is truly a strange place today.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join