It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you remember Lemuria?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2003 @ 05:11 PM
link   
What do you know about Lemuria, Atlantis, Rama, or any of the other ancient civilizations that were said to have existed thousands of years ago? They supposedly wiped each other out with atomic warfare, and caused the human race to go back to the stone age.

I am not sure wether or not they existed but it is an excellent parable and warning for modern times.

The title was taken from a work of fiction perpatrated by Jay Palmer and Richard Shaver, called "I Remember Lemuria" and has little to do with this topic.

I have been reading Richard Story's Encylcopedia of extraterrestrial encounters, again, so I have gotten back more intrest in Fortean events. Sorry I have no links, but this was written on the fly, I will have more later.

XAOS

posted on Jun, 21 2003 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I have some material on them/it but I am under time constraints at the moment and then will have to gather the info. somewhat.

Let me get it together and will be glad to discuss it.

regards
seekerof

posted on Jun, 22 2003 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Xoas, I found one site with all KINDS of links to other sites with info pertaining to Lemuria/Atlantis/Rama...really all virtually the same.....though Lemuria/Mu was supposed to have been before Atlantis and during Atlantis but ended while Atlantis continued. The site I'm linking you to has a 'timeline' chart to help explain it better. Will also give you an idea and indication of age of ancient civilizations.

www.lemuria.net...

I hope this helps.

regards
seekerof

posted on Jun, 26 2003 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I read a bit about Lemuria, Atlantis and Rama a while back. I will try to find the links.

posted on Jun, 27 2003 @ 02:17 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 27 2003 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I read the title of this thread and figured Lemuria was the fabled lemur homeland or something

I have learned something new today

new topics

top topics

join